shape
carat
color
clarity

Novice,Purchased ring in ebay need help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

subpoor

Rough_Rock
I am new person to the field of diamonds.However i loved one ring which i found on ebay.Link is as follows

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2632949872&category=15182&rd=1

I purchased the ring.Now i am feeling about the quality of the ring.Please help me out whether what i paid is worth for the ring?what about the grading on the certificate?

I will recieve my ring tomorrow.I am thinking whether i bought diamond or piece of junk.

Thanks

zina
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif

LadyHawk

Rough_Rock
The thing to remember is that you LOVED the ring. The price you paid for it is not unreasonable at all. A retail store would have charged probably twice the amount you paid. The specs cover a wide range. My tastes keep me from buying anything that is an I1, I2 or I3. I am sure your new ring will be everything you were hoping for!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like a pretty good deal for $167!!! At least if its a dud you aren't out alot of $$...but the pictures look nice. The specs could pan out as well, IGI is a decent lab. I wouldn't use them for a large stone purchase, but for a ring off eBay, not bad.

Let us know how things turned out. If you loved the look of the ring, chances are you will still love it when it arrives.

Good luck!

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
I think you're going to be pleased, especially for the price! The setting alone would cost much more than the total price of the ring, and it looks like it's a decent weight too. Let us know how it turns out!

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
I think you're going to be pleased, especially for the price! The setting alone would cost much more than the total price of the ring, and it looks like it's a decent weight too. Let us know how it turns out!

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Only time will tell , keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results