shape
carat
color
clarity

**Novia****

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I just noticed you posted in another thread so I thought i''d try to catch you while you were around.....

I think your boquet is absolutley lovely! Do you happen to remember what color those callas are and how many were in the bouquet?

Thankyou!!!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
hi so_happy.

thanks for the compliment.

i copied this directly from my florist''s invoice....

"A hand-held clutch of elegant, sleek New Zealand mini-calla lillies in medium/bright pink. Stems barely expose and bound with ivory fabric ribbon in a Frenchtwist style. Colors: medium-bright pink (see photo)."

i sent the florist a photo of the maid of honor''s dress for the pink color and asked her to match it. it was sort of a rose color i think, but i''m pretty bad at describing pinks. so my bouquet was rose (to match the moh dress) tied with ivory (to match my dress). my moh bouquet had blush callas (ivory with pink tips) tied with pink.

here''s a picture of the bouquet on its side to give you a better idea of the number of flowers in it.
the lighting is a little off since it''s taken in the hotel room. really the flowers are a little bit lighter pink.

noviashoesandflowers.jpg

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
here you can see how they are tied...

i hope this helps a little. you did a great job on the bout on your other thread, by the way! i''m trying to find a good picture of my husband''s bout. if i find one i''ll post it. our bouts were $8 (just for price comparison).

noviabouquets.jpg

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
ok, last one. this picture was taken outside so you can get a better idea of the actual color. i guess the flowers look different in different lights, but she did a great job matching the color i wanted.

hope this helps!

novia

bouquetoutside.jpg

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Novia......absolutley beautiful!!! Thank you a million times for sending that information. I will definitely count your flowers because you and I look to be the same size and I like a not-so-huge bouquet :)

I would love to see your husband''s bout! It''ll give me inspiration when I go out looking for embellishments today :) For only $8 tho.....I would definitley let a florist do it for me for that price. I thought they''d be much more expensive....like $20 or so. I''ll ask today as I have a meeting with a florist :)

Again....thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results