carat
color
clarity

Novel comments

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Daisy

I know what you mean. I'm resisting turning this into a murder mystery at the dinner. But I can't decide who to kill.

My spelling is not so great either Daisy. My eyes have gotten really bad, and the print on my dictionary is small. I use a huge magnifying glass to see. So I skip it. My eyes are dimming.

Annette

Tninking of you and hope you are doing well Annette.

Please don’t worry about the spelling @smitcompton. Heck you could misspell every other word and I sincerely doubt it would bother anyone here. I look forward to your posts. It has been so much fun reading this novel and everyone’s contribution to it.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
calliecakes, I am doing better than expected, so I'm happy at this juncture. My eyes were damaged in Jan. of this year. I was very badly beaten, fractures all over my face, my nose and worst of all my eyes. I have a mentally ill son. I thought I was a dead person that nite. The police broke the door down and saved me. They did that triangulated thing with my phone to see where the call for help was coming from.

Please, please do not write a bunch of I"m so sorry in this thread. Please. I tell Callie because I really like her. Callie I know you wish me well.

However, back to the novel. For me, I am too mixed up with the plot to post more at this point. Madeline is now a killer. And they both were aware of each others implication in other nefarious obligations. I just ca'nt follow it. Its taken a new turn, which is fine.

Annette

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's become a Jason Bourne novel. I'm also a wee bit confused.... Oh well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results