shape
carat
color
clarity

Nothing like almost losing your ring on V-day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
to make you appreciate it again.

I''ve had some serious DSS issues. My .47 carat stone looks so tiny and on my size 7 finger. I haven''t liked it much since day one.

I was in a good mood today and feeling proud of my ring for once. I cleaned it today and wore it all day. I knew I had it on in pilates class and couldn''t find it after my walk home from excerise class. I spent 45 minutes walking over and over the path that normally take 10 minutes to class. The walks were incredibly busy due to the many restruants and V-day.

I found it about two doors down from ours, inbetween the sidewalk stones. I''ve never been so happy to see it except for on the night that he gave it to me!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6.gif
Talk about a heart attack! I''m SOOOO glad you found it!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Larissa, I am so glad you found it!!! I''m sure you were in a panic looking for it. PHEW!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooofta, what a relief you found it and what an awful way to spend vday! I''m so sorry about your day!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phew!!!! Talk about a drastic way to make you appreciate your ring all over again!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you found it!! Almost losing your ring definitely will make you appreciate it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, that''s not almost losing it, that''s seriously losing it!!! Wow - I''m glad you found it. Talk about absence making the heart grow fonder!
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I''m so glad you found it!!!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
SO lucky that you found it! And that should be a reminder to everyone to GET INSURANCE!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
omg.. did it fall off your finger?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2007 5:09:18 PM
Author:Larissa
I''ve never been so happy to see it except for on the night that he gave it to me!!
HI:

Glad you love it all over again! Enjoy the rest of your Valentines Day!

cheers--Sharon

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, it fell off. I had my keyring on that finger as well and when I took the keyring off to open the door it must have knocked the ring off as well, based on where the ring was. It was cold out so my finger were smaller than normal and numb.

I don''t have it insured. We live in London and it was bought in the US with all transactions in US dollars. To insure it over here (at least at the three places I''ve asked) I would need to get it appraised in £ and then insure it. All the appraisers I''ve asked charge a flat fee (around £50) plus 10-20% of the appraisal value. Which, of course, means that they are more likely to up the estimated value of the ring...and I''d likely to have pay more for insurance since the stated value is likely to be higher as well.

If anyone knows a fair appraiser in London who doesn''t charge a percentage of the value I''d be happy for names and numbers!!
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so glad you found your ring. My heart would have been in my throat the entire time I was searching for it. I bet you enjoy wearing it today! Have a wonderful day today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results