shape
carat
color
clarity

Not waiting, but empathetic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to post that i have learned (and continue to learn) so much from the terrific women on this site. I am a man and have recently proposed to my GF and, fortunately for me, she agreed to marry me....i have used this website for wonderful bits of advice and I hope that i can continue to do so in the future. I had a very wonderful engagement (you can find details in my other posts if you''re at all interested) and I feel that, after having really given up on finding true love, I have finally found exactly that without even looking.....I am overly excited about the engagement and the wedding plans and hopefully the posters here won''t mind if a participate...I want this wedding to be the epitome of every desire that my FI has and I am committed to make this work...I am glad I have found this site...so far that has resulted in many positive comments re the ring and there should be many more to come....

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow aveda, thanks for posting!
I hope you enjoy your time here, and I''m looking forward to hearing your opinions!
L.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a nice post, thanks for posting!
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thats so sweet! So where is a link to ring pictures?!?!?!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, what a lovely post Aveda. Welcome to PS.
35.gif
I look forward to hearing about your upcoming wedding. Congrats on your engagement. We love having a guys perspective here. I am glad you found PS!!!!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Reading your post really brightened up my day! How sweet, you excitement is contagious. Looking forward to having you around
35.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
What a heart warming post aveda! I''ve run across many of your posts recently, and I always like reading what you have to say. Please continue to stick around! BTW, I remember the ring you bought your new fiance. It''s so beautiful the image is burned into my memory.
1.gif
But I''d still like to see the pics again if you get ''em handy.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
aveda, you are just the sweetest! You did a wonderful job with the ring and proposing - it''s so refreshing to see a guy who is as excited about the engagement as the girl!
35.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
You sound like a great guy. I am so excited for you and your fiancee and hope that your wedding and life together is everything you both hope it will be. Congrats!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely post! thank you, and now i am going to check out your proposal :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 9:35:00 AM
Author: Snicklefritz
What a heart warming post aveda! I''ve run across many of your posts recently, and I always like reading what you have to say. Please continue to stick around! BTW, I remember the ring you bought your new fiance. It''s so beautiful the image is burned into my memory.
1.gif
But I''d still like to see the pics again if you get ''em handy.
DITTO THIS!
35.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, what a sweet post! Welcome to PS!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
This was really sweet! Thanks for your post!

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Wow, everyone here is so nice and so supportive. thank you all very much. I''ve been talking to my fiance non-stop about this site and all of the wonderful (and emotional) stories that people have posted. She hasn''t had time to go online much but I''ll get her to at least check out the bride section as we get closer. She did mention that her mom (my FMIL) is already starting in with the "we have to go dress shopping, we have to pick the venue, etc" and we''ve been engaged less than 7 days. It''s all fun though....looking forward to being a part of the PS community.

BTW, I don''t have many pics of the ring but I added one here to keep people from having to search around....

Pvfyfyuf92.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
That''s a lovely ring. I hope you enjoy being engaged and have a great time planning the wedding! I hope you stick around, I love having guys on PS.

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Please tell your fiance to check us out at BWW - the more, the merrier! And it''s definitely a grooms site, too (although not many men post there!), so check us out!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Aveda, how exciting! I hope you enjoy being here as much as wel will enjoy having you (and your lovely fiance if she stops in)! Congratulations on finding the love of your life, and your engagement. And thank you for sharing your story with us, it''s so lovely to see people stick around after their ring purchases and stay a while so that we can get to know them better! Your post made me smile..in fact I''m still smiling!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results