shape
carat
color
clarity

Not really politics, but RBG has passed away.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
She so was. Amazingly strong woman.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The Notorius RBG was a beacon, a titan, a shining example for millions but especially little girls who got to see a prime example what a woman can do. I will be shedding tears for her. Thank you, Justice Ginsburg. Thank you.

I hate 2020.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she tried to hang on as long as she could for the very reason she stated. She was a wonderful person in addition to being an excellent jurist. She made a positive difference in our world and commanded a well deserved respect. May she Rest In Peace.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Horrible news! :(sad

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2020 just keeps on pounding hope into dust. I'm confident there are many young women who she inspired chomping at the bit to follow in her foot steps.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Politics aside, what a devastating loss. I hope her family finds comfort in the fact that there are very few people with the brains, bravery and heart to leave a legacy like hers. She was a genuine trailblazer and an inspiration.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Beyond devastated...what an amazing person and life she led. Such a terrible loss for the country.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am heartbroken. She was a shining example to the world and her contribution to our country will forever impact our lives. I can’t believe she’s gone. :cry2:

Q

Queenie60

Amazing women, such a loss to our country. RIP

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was an amazing woman. She battled many illnesses and yet continued to serve.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No matter your beliefs she was an amazing woman!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh screw this year forever.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
As if this year couldn't get any worse...I mean I knew that she wasn't doing well, but in my mind I just felt like she'd live forever.

She will live on forever, in the hearts of many.
RIP♥️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results