shape
carat
color
clarity

Not Lost but not found?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I lost my first wedding ring a few weeks after I was married while I was snorkeling in Okinawa. That is where I learned that salt water makes the fingers shrink after a very short time in the water. I now have a nice Crafted by Infinity Diamond set in an 18kt yellow gold half bezel that I enjoy wearing, but I also just ordered a really cool looking Damascus Steel ring from Chris Ploof for those days when I want something different to wear. I like wearing rings, so my wife likes to tease me that I am well in touch with my feminine side...

Wink

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost my first wedding ring a few weeks after I was married while I was snorkeling in Okinawa. That is where I learned that salt water makes the fingers shrink after a very short time in the water. I now have a nice Crafted by Infinity Diamond set in an 18kt yellow gold half bezel that I enjoy wearing, but I also just ordered a really cool looking Damascus Steel ring from Chris Ploof for those days when I want something different to wear. I like wearing rings, so my wife likes to tease me that I am well in touch with my feminine side...

Wink
Oooh, I love Chris Ploof rings!

Please do post a picture if you are permitted! :))

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I cannot.

First, it has not arrived yet, and every Chris Ploof ring is different. It is impossible to dictate the exact appearance of Make Gane, or Damascus Steel. It may be similar, but it will never be an exact copy.

Second, I do not believe it would be appropriate for me to post my ring, even though it is mine and not for sale. I will put a picture on my Facebook page when it arrives, but not here.

Wink

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Wink

Choose between Ploof and CBI each day? If that is a 'feminine side' problem - fit me for a dress! :lol:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot.

First, it has not arrived yet, and every Chris Ploof ring is different. It is impossible to dictate the exact appearance of Make Gane, or Damascus Steel. It may be similar, but it will never be an exact copy.

Second, I do not believe it would be appropriate for me to post my ring, even though it is mine and not for sale. I will put a picture on my Facebook page when it arrives, but not here.

Wink
I understand!

I love mine - we clearly share excellent taste ;-) :D

I will be waiting a while for a CBI in my preferred spec, though... lol

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband has lost 2 of his (beach & Afghanistan) and never wore the third (complained about it not fitting even though I had it resized) I guess it was a sign after all... :eh:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results