shape
carat
color
clarity

not looking forward to today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
so my company was in the news for doing shady business. and while i feel for my customers, i am really not looking forward to taking their calls today.

Sometimes its great working for a small company, but for right now, i''d rather it be big and have better checks and balances in place so we dont screw our customers, and then the poor customer care team takes the heat. seriously.

(obviously i cannot give out to much info...as i am on a work computer!
3.gif
)

What i really love is that the group/department responsible for the screw up, is not handling the situation at all, and leaving it on the shoulders of the customer care team to take all the phone calls... and technically our business (customer care) is separate from the screw up!! grrr.

yes. our genius CEO decided to have only ONE call center for the whole company, regardless of the fact that the call center has its own jobs and sales quotas to fulfill. and its not to play recepetionist for everyone!

okay. rant over. gosh. i wish i stopped and got coffee before today!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that. Some business decisions don''t always make the most sense...((Hugs)).

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Oh Jcarly, I am sorry you are facing this, I can relate.
Sometimes CS can be very challenging - I think esp. in a call centre, where its a bit harder to actually interact with customers and you don''t have body language etc. to help you.

I hope its not as bad as you''re anticipating - and hey, you know you can always surf the net when it gets too hard
2.gif
9.gif

Good luck!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 8:31:43 AM
Author: arjunajane
Oh Jcarly, I am sorry you are facing this, I can relate.

Sometimes CS can be very challenging - I think esp. in a call centre, where its a bit harder to actually interact with customers and you don''t have body language etc. to help you.

I hope its not as bad as you''re anticipating - and hey, you know you can always surf the net when it gets too hard
2.gif
9.gif

Good luck!

Thank goodness for PS! :)
I actually think the body language thing isnt a huge barrier for me, i have been in customer service since i was 14, and working these particular phones for 4 years now. you can hear a smile!! CCland (as i call it) is usually kept in the dark so we dont even know whats going on
29.gif

thanks for the hugs.

at least i had 2.5 hours to myself this morning with no calls!
3.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t it horrible waking up to day you''d rather skip? Just remember, it''s only 7.5 hours and then you''re free. Also remember, work isn''t your life...so don''t let anyone get to verbally abusive...

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
HOORAY!
It wasnt nearly as bad as i thought! One top of that, i successfully mail merged 500 emails.

life, sometimes, has a silly way of making its self beautiful.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Phew! Glad to hear it jcarly. Keep up the good work
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad it wasn''t as bad as you''d feared - I think it sounds like a really stressful situation, but sounds like you are keeping a good attitude and handling it well!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results