shape
carat
color
clarity

Not about pretty shineys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay I have naturally blonde hair and a while ago (Jan) I got highlights aroudn my face I felt silly
18.gif
wiht them so for my bday I decide I would go and get my hair done. 180$ later I am crushed
32.gif
23.gif
39.gif
. I look like white trash at best.
29.gif
My hair is now a deep brown with white chunky hgihlights at random. I am so upset I dont know what to do. I told them I was upset but they said sine they had just so heavlily procesed my hair it would be about two weeks before I could consider fixing it! But I leave for NY in 6 days... to top it off they got dye on my favorite swaeter and it is ruined (robin egg blue with dark spots). AHHH I am so upset I dont know what to do...why did I ever mess with my hair being blonde isnt that bad...

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I bet it could be really pretty pulled back into a chignon or bun. That way you could direct the highlights more evenly into the band. By the way, I''m sure it''s not as bad as you think - you are your worst critic, remember?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
You could get one of those temporary dyes and dye it all brown. Try it out now before you go... you can put more in since it washed out in 5 washes or something like that. At the very least, the blond streaks will be darker.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2005 4
6.gif
6.gif
7 PM
Author:Matatora
... My hair is now a deep brown with white chunky hgihlights at random. ...
Oh, Mata, I am so, so sorry about your hair!!! How did you get brown hair with white highlights
33.gif

Did they dye all of your har brown and then use bleach on sections of your hair, and that stripped all of the color off of your strands? Do you know if they heat-set the brown hair dye or if they just applied the dye and let it set into your hair at room temperature?

*disclaimer: I am not a hairstylist, but I have highlighted, dyed, curled, straightened, etc., etc., my hair since elementary school, so I have a few suggestions from personal experience. Please take any of my sugestions with a grain of salt and consult a professional if possible.

If they heat-set the dye in your hair (or something similar to that for the purpose of preventing the color from fading), then I think you are stuck with it for a few weeks
7.gif
However, if they only let the dye set in at room temperature, then you may be able to fade some of the brown out of your hair.
1.gif
I have faded brown out of my hair by using harsh, cleansing shampoos and sudsing twice in the shower. You have to follow this with intense moisturizing conditioner. Ones from a salon would be best because they usually do not contain alcohol (ask before you buy it). Otherwise, I would recommend using the Pantene 3 minute treatment intense conditioner every day on your hair. I also recommend applying a hair mask before you go to bed at night. Again, salon hair mask would probably be best, but I have also tried the new Pantene overnight hair treatment (this product comes in single use packets) and have noticed that my hair has felt more hydrated, so I would also recommend that. My friend stands by Tresseme as being the best, so that would also be a good product to try.

There''s one other thing you can try. Now I don''t know how damaged your hair is from the chemical processing, but if you think it''s not too bad, than maybe you can get a drugstore hairdye and dye the highlights brown. My sister has brown hair and last year she went to get some highlights and they turned out awful
14.gif
. For a quick fix, she bought like Garnier Nutrisse or L''Oreal or one of those that comes with a small intense moisturizer, she put the dye mostly on the highlights. This will only last a few days or so, because the dye would have to be heat set into the light strands and they are too damaged right now for this. Might be worth trying for a quick fix before you go to New York.

That''s tragic that your sweater was ruined, too!!! And they still charged you $180 ?!?
23.gif

Best wishes for a much happier rest of your birthday! I hope you can remedy your hair ASAP!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I think Buena Girl had a good idea with dyeing the streaks brownish. Use a non-permanent drugstore kind.

I''m sooooo sorry!! Wear it up too, whenever I screw up my color, I wear it up as much a possible for a few days until the color fades a bit!

Good luck!!
28.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2005 5
6.gif
9:25 PM
Author: ammayernyc
You could get one of those temporary dyes and dye it all brown. Try it out now before you go... you can put more in since it washed out in 5 washes or something like that. At the very least, the blond streaks will be darker.
Unfortunately, this can happen if you try to do something "new" with a stylist who doesn''t know you, doesn''t know your personality and style. An expensive job, does not always mean a good job. However, the salon is right...you need to wait before you do something about your hair. It has been heavily processed and doing what ammayernyc has suggested will make your hair look even worse. You do need to go to a salon to get it fixed; however, I suggest you do not go back to the salon you originally went to. You need color correction. Find a salon that specializes in color correction and go there. I would make sure that the stylist you go to is experienced with this sort of thing.

In the meantime, Erin''s advice is best. Pull it up and make the best of it for now. It''s not optimal, but it''s the safest thing to do. This is why it is always suggested that one not do anything dramatic with one''s hair before special events. It might go awry with no time to fix it.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ya''ll are all so sweet
12.gif
36.gif
and helpful and at the very least befoer I go to bed tonight I will hit WallyWorld to buy the overnight mask. Condtioning my hair sounds like a great choice. I pulled it up without looking and went out for a bit, a prof saw me and asked what I had done to my hair.
14.gif
38.gif
I got into my car and look in the mirror the highlights start about an inch from my head and pulled back I look like a skunk.
39.gif
40.gif
Oh well at leat my prof was nice she gave me a hug siad not to worry and that I could always start wearing a bandanna in my hair.
37.gif
18.gif
I am so glad I go to a friendly school, and she told me a funny story about one of her daughters and hair dying from a few years ago, daughter wanted blonde hair and got bright orange!....Dear sweet BF is a wee confused wonders why if I have blonde hair I want to change it....cuase everyone assumes it isnt natural and is always looking for roots perhaps? I dont know. Thanks again everyone, you are all being so thoughtful to take time to help.
35.gif
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh...I feel for you. I have had a few similar mishaps in my time (seaweed green to cotton candy pink). Prell shampoo has a high ph and will help to fade the brown color, but definitely make sure that you follow with an intense conditioning treatment. To get a more intense conditioning treatment, put the conditioner on your hair, wrap it in a plastic bag or plastic wrap, and sit in the sun or under a hair dryer.

I would strongly recommend that you do not use a drug store color to "do it yourself." Hair that has been bleached or chemically treated tends to grab color in a bad way. For instance, bleached hair with brown color put over it often turns out a shade of greenish brown- really ugly.

I would wash a few times with Prell, and then go to a stylist to have them put a toner on your whole head to even the contrast out. They can also do a cellophane or conditioning treatment afterwards. Definitely tell them that you need someone who specializes in color correction and then have a consultation before they do anything.

Good luck!! I know how horrifying this situation is!!!!
8.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yah, Loreal makes a very high end product called Kerastase that is primarily sold in salons and is amazing. I have found a less expensive alternative that is equally wonderful. It is made by Loreal as well and is sold in many beauty supplies (Sally Beauty has it). It is called Nature''s Therapy. It comes in a yellow tub with an orange lid. If you get the intense conditioning conditioner, I promise you will see a difference in your hair. I have course and fairly curly hair that I highlight and blow out regularly. This product has been a godsend to me.
21.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kali! I did a protene pro v mask last night. Does it matter if my hair hasnt been bleached? My natural color is a light ashy blonde and this is VERY thin. It looks even thinner now that it is dark. I am going to see my BF and we are going to look at setting and I want to look like a nice girl, not like tralier trash. Plus I leave from NY to go home to NJ and my parents will be linivd if they see my hair. I called every girl I know on the row and they all said the place I got my hair done was the best and that the guy who did it was to one to go to....AHHH. Oh well, maybe I will just spend the next 48hrs in the shower washing my hair.
emsmilep.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t know exactly the processes you had, but if you had highlights put in, most likely they used bleach which shampooing won''t help (they would have to use a toner to mellow out the brightness of the highlights). When they put the brown on your hair, that was color which is what the Prell shampoo will help with little by little.

It actually might be good that you are going to New York. Will you be in the city? New York is a mecca for stylists, and maybe your hotel can refer you to one of the best who could fix you. Maybe you can even have an appointment set up for the day you arrive. Beware that prices might be insane (my guy charges $250.00 for a dual process color with no blow dry or cut here in L.A.), but you might have some better resources (I''m not sure where you had your hair done originally). Just make sure that you tell him/ her EXACTLY what has already been done to your hair- even if you have to go back and ask your colorists what product they used.

I sooooooooo feel your dilema! I was horrified when I went in for highlights and a few lowlights and ended up with seaweed green hair all over- Ugh!!! They fixed it, but I walked out of there with hair that was darker than my natural color and feeling uglier than sin.

But you know what? Over the next couple days until the color mellowed out, I got a ton of compliments. It didn''t really make me feel gorgeous, but it was nice to know that other people didn''t think I looked as hideous as I felt. We know how we are used to looking and how we want to look, but strangers (and jewelry salesman) have no comparison, so they will think you look beautiful. I think you should fix your hair so it has the most body (when it lies flat, the highlights tend to be more precises looking), and go out and enjoy your jewelry shopping. If there is a mirror, keep yourself from looking in it and focus on the diamonds
9.gif
2.gif

By the way, in LA and I see a lot of people with chunky highlights that are very bright compared to their base color, and they look pretty "cool." You may be used to looking a bit more conservative, but maybe this is your short time to go "rock n'' roll."

Hang in there, it will get better day by day- I promise!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, just read about your hair! I''m sorry, that sucks! I''ve never colored my hair, my stylist actually talks me out of it every time I get the feeling I want some highlights! She''s pretty funny, anyway...Maybe it is just the shock of going so dark that you aren''t used to? If this guy is supposed to be the best according to everyone, I''m sure you don''t look like trash, even if you hate it....not that that helps, because you don''t like it! I hope you get it all straightened out soon! If they have to go back and recolor all of the brown to blond, then they''ll have to bleach it, which might be pretty rough on your hair, but hopefully you''ll find a new colorist that can work with you! So basically, all that babble was just to tell you, good luck & I''m sure it''ll all get worked out. There are very talented people and tons of them in NYC.

oh and ps. i got a discount on my haircut once because they felt so bad that they got the back of my shirt wet with WATER...if they ruined a shirt, I''d demand some sort of compensation. Contact a manager about that, it''s not right...they should''ve had you properly covered so that wouldnt happen.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2005 2:17:27 PM
Author: Kaili
I can''t know exactly the processes you had, but if you had highlights put in, most likely they used bleach which shampooing won''t help (they would have to use a toner to mellow out the brightness of the highlights). When they put the brown on your hair, that was color which is what the Prell shampoo will help with little by little.

It actually might be good that you are going to New York. Will you be in the city? New York is a mecca for stylists, and maybe your hotel can refer you to one of the best who could fix you. Maybe you can even have an appointment set up for the day you arrive. Beware that prices might be insane (my guy charges $250.00 for a dual process color with no blow dry or cut here in L.A.), but you might have some better resources (I''m not sure where you had your hair done originally). Just make sure that you tell him/ her EXACTLY what has already been done to your hair- even if you have to go back and ask your colorists what product they used.

I sooooooooo feel your dilema! I was horrified when I went in for highlights and a few lowlights and ended up with seaweed green hair all over- Ugh!!! They fixed it, but I walked out of there with hair that was darker than my natural color and feeling uglier than sin.

But you know what? Over the next couple days until the color mellowed out, I got a ton of compliments. It didn''t really make me feel gorgeous, but it was nice to know that other people didn''t think I looked as hideous as I felt. We know how we are used to looking and how we want to look, but strangers (and jewelry salesman) have no comparison, so they will think you look beautiful. I think you should fix your hair so it has the most body (when it lies flat, the highlights tend to be more precises looking), and go out and enjoy your jewelry shopping. If there is a mirror, keep yourself from looking in it and focus on the diamonds
9.gif
2.gif

By the way, in LA and I see a lot of people with chunky highlights that are very bright compared to their base color, and they look pretty ''cool.'' You may be used to looking a bit more conservative, but maybe this is your short time to go ''rock n'' roll.''

Hang in there, it will get better day by day- I promise!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
I am in Alabama now I will be in ROC which is in upstate, about 20 min from Canada. My parents live in a small town in NJ about an hour out of the city but ifthey see my hair like this my ass will be grass. Everyone in my family has blonde hair and my mother thinks it is sinful that I want a diffrent color. I thought my hair would a deeper in color but still pale blonde...DEF not brown. I have not told them and I have to get it fixed before I go home unless I would like to spend the second half of my spring break hearing about how I always mess with things that dont need fixing (last year I cut my hair off from shoulder length to about 2" pixce cut so I know from experinces.
Blue-824 The person who did my hair was the owner of the salon and when I showed him he mentioned that they might be gettign shirts for people to change into at some point but basically said it was my fault for readign a text while in his chair. GRRR.
I am sorry to be such a bummer ya''ll I think I just have one to many stresses right now and this has kinda put me over the top. I swear if I drank I would be drunk as skunk right now...hell I dont even smoke I am so dull. Back to studying for me. Thanks for everything ladies, so kind of you to care.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2005 6
6.gif
6.gif
4 PM
Author: Matatora
Blue-824 The person who did my hair was the owner of the salon and when I showed him he mentioned that they might be gettign shirts for people to change into at some point but basically said it was my fault for readign a text while in his chair. GRRR.
I have gone to inexpensive salons in addition to very high end salons, and I have never had someone use color or bleach without giving me a smock to change into because color and bleach are liquid and do drip even if you aren''t reading (ask any stylist how many pieces of clothing they have ruined that way). Also, people read magazines and books in the chair all of the time. I can''t believe that he tried to blame you because color dripped on your shirt!!!! He should have either given you something to change into or warned you before he started that the color may splatter. His answer is totally unacceptable!! That makes me VERY
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

By the way, how are you adjusting to the new style? Any better yet?
21.gif

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
By ROC do you mean Rochester?? If so, I grew up 45 minutes south of there and went to college at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I know someone that lives about 20 minutes south of the city that has done an amazing job on my hair. She was the person I trusted when I had 10 inches chopped off for Locks of Love and she did a wonderful job highlighting my thick curly hair as well. I''ve gotten some incredibly bad haircuts here in TX so I try to make an appointment with Crystal whenever I''m home to fix whatever screwups the local hairstylists have done :) The last time I visited with her I had been butchered with some thinning shears and while there wasn''t much she could do about the cut, she took the time to show me a new way I could wear my hair that looked amazing, bad cut or no.

There ARE some good people in upstate NY and at the very least I''m sure someone can help you with a temporary fix. I completely relate to feeling so emotional about hair. It''s about time for my 6 week trim and although my hair may not look bad to some, nothing beats the pep and confidence I get after a (good) new haircut.

Chin up, best of luck finding some peace with all of this hair drama. Most important of all,have a great trip and if you''re near a Dibella''s sub shop, go in and order a sub and chocolate chip cookie for me ;-)

~Heidi

Croí

Shiny_Rock
oh dear - I had to write back to this.

I basically had my hair BUTCHERED by a hairdresser once. My hair is long and dead straight and cut straight across at the end - she couldn''t get it straight so she kept cutting higher and higher - my hair is long, about four inches up from my waist - and by the time she was done it was almost to my shoulders. I was DEVASTATED. To make things worse I had to go somewhere else and get even more cut off so that it was straight again and not crooked.

so I SYMPATHIZE - truly, I do.

time is the only thing for this kind of disaster and putting your hair up and bringing the focus to your clothing - or even your bosum ! - is the only thing to make it less ''''glaring''''. I hope they can do a good job to get you back to something you are happy with in a few weeks time.

Best of luck !

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2005 9
6.gif
6.gif
2 AM
Author: hopefulheidi
By ROC do you mean Rochester?? If so, I grew up 45 minutes south of there and went to college at the Rochester Institute of Technology. I know someone that lives about 20 minutes south of the city that has done an amazing job on my hair. She was the person I trusted when I had 10 inches chopped off for Locks of Love and she did a wonderful job highlighting my thick curly hair as well. I''ve gotten some incredibly bad haircuts here in TX so I try to make an appointment with Crystal whenever I''m home to fix whatever screwups the local hairstylists have done :) The last time I visited with her I had been butchered with some thinning shears and while there wasn''t much she could do about the cut, she took the time to show me a new way I could wear my hair that looked amazing, bad cut or no.

There ARE some good people in upstate NY and at the very least I''m sure someone can help you with a temporary fix. I completely relate to feeling so emotional about hair. It''s about time for my 6 week trim and although my hair may not look bad to some, nothing beats the pep and confidence I get after a (good) new haircut.

Chin up, best of luck finding some peace with all of this hair drama. Most important of all,have a great trip and if you''re near a Dibella''s sub shop, go in and order a sub and chocolate chip cookie for me ;-)

~Heidi
Yes he is going to RIT right now!!! And I will be there thursday night...8hr flight
38.gif
! I cannot wait to see him I have been bouncing off the walls I am so excited! Today is his birthday so I am trying to let him sleep but I really want to hear his voice. Oh I could not have grown up in Rochester too cold
32.gif
. I am an Air Force brat but we stayed is warm places thank the lord until my father got out and moved us to NJ. Any adivce on how not t freeze to death I always seem to have on more jackets then anyone else. I am the sort to wear a fleece on 70 day. Where do you get your hair done there if you dont mind my asking? Jeffrey lives in West Hennrietta and it isnt that far to ROC and we are going to look at settings anyway! Last ngiht I dyed my hair 10.13 beige blond, still darker then it was but not brown anylonger! Thanks to all you super kool ladies who understood and shared your stories.
Croi- I love you answer...you think like I do (I am uh..."ample bosomed" 36DD) and yesterday I wore a a low cut tank and cardigan over it... he he lots of snobby comments from girls but not about my hair....Yesterday was an evil day for me.
11.gif
12.gif

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
I PM''d you with the last contact info I had for my hair goddess. Right now I need a haircut SO badly but I really want to limp along for another 4 weeks until I can get back to NY for a haircut ;-) hehe

Best of luck. At the very worst, this is a temporary thing :)

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 9:14:25 AM
....... Oh I could not have grown up in Rochester too cold
32.gif
. I am an Air Force brat but we stayed is warm places thank the lord until my father got out and moved us to NJ.......
9.gif
Matatora, I had never heard a northeast girl say y''all as much as you (in fact, I''ve never heard a Jersey girl say y''all) !!!
9.gif

Now I know why!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hello Ladies! Okay I finally got my ahris fixed my scapl and ears hurt but the new place I found was so helpful and friendly and took two hours to make sure I would do things corectly at home to take care of it and gave me Redken CAT for free cause they put it in the bag wihtout asking! My hair is shorter now but decent and a darker ashier blond but WAY better then the uber dark with stripes! My hair is kinda sort of dead but I will live. Thanks soo very much for all your help and sympathy!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
7 PM
Okay I have naturally blonde hair and a while ago (Jan) I got highlights aroudn my face I felt silly
18.gif
wiht them so for my bday I decide I would go and get my hair done. 180$ later I am crushed
32.gif
23.gif
39.gif
29.gif
My hair is now a deep brown with white chunky hgihlights at random. I am so upset I dont know what to do. I told them I was upset but they said sine they had just so heavlily procesed my hair it would be about two weeks before I could consider fixing it! But I leave for NY in 6 days... to top it off they got dye on my favorite swaeter and it is ruined (robin egg blue with dark spots). AHHH I am so upset I dont know what to do...why did I ever mess with my hair being blonde isnt that bad...

Okay so I just had to respond to this post. On March 9th, I went in to have my hair done. I wanted a chestnut brown with highlights, (I naturally have dark brown hair) I left with red-violet hair and funky placed orange highlights.... I looked like a girl ganster!!!!! On top of that the cut was horrible, I think she thought my forhead was on the side of my head. Let's just say I could have given sissors to my 2 year old niece and would have looked better!! Even before I left I knew this was not going to work, so we set up an appointment for the following week to fix it. Fix it she did, I ended up with dark brown hair with no life in it, and highlights that were so over processed they were crumbling in my hand!!
39.gif
29.gif
23.gif
Oh and she decided that the cut needed to be evened out, so snip snip some more!
29.gif
So now I look like girl ganster meets white trash
Not at all what you expect when you pay $180 dollars. Too top this whole think off I am flying to New York to stay with my future in-laws for a week....
23.gif

So I called the corporate office, and they were really great about the whole thing. They refunded my my money and tonight I will be going to one of their other salons with the master colorist to see about what they can do... At this point I don't think they will be able to do too much because it is so damaged, but the corporate office said whatever it takes and however long it takes............

Okay done venting!!!
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Matadora: I''m glad your hair is better, I cannot imagine..what a nightmare!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bless your heart! I think we must be hair twins! I am flying to Rochester NY today...i and I warned my Bf that my hair is shorter (when the girl saw my hair she gave me a mirror, my hair was about 2'' longer sloping one sideto the other
29.gif
) She cut it for me and I like the new cut but I cant pull it back anymore which is a bummer for the gym and for when I dont want to dry it before class. Try CAT made my Redken it has protein to help rebuild the hair (availbe at salons or Target oddly enough) it is part of their extreme line in pretty cobalt blue bottles.
30.gif
I hope you hair gets fixed if not it should be a great conversation topic
33.gif
. I wish I had better news for you. Let us know how it goes!
Date: 3/24/2005 2
6.gif
4:53 PM
Author: mommy2nk

6.gif
6.gif
7 PM
18.gif
32.gif
23.gif
39.gif
29.gif

Okay so I just had to respond to this post. On March 9th, I went in to have my hair done. I wanted a chestnut brown with highlights, (I naturally have dark brown hair) I left with red-violet hair and funky placed orange highlights.... I looked like a girl ganster!!!!! On top of that the cut was horrible, I think she thought my forhead was on the side of my head. Let''s just say I could have given sissors to my 2 year old niece and would have looked better!! Even before I left I knew this was not going to work, so we set up an appointment for the following week to fix it. Fix it she did, I ended up with dark brown hair with no life in it, and highlights that were so over processed they were crumbling in my hand!!
39.gif
29.gif
23.gif
Oh and she decided that the cut needed to be evened out, so snip snip some more!
29.gif
So now I look like girl ganster meets white trash
Not at all what you expect when you pay $180 dollars. Too top this whole think off I am flying to New York to stay with my future in-laws for a week....
23.gif

So I called the corporate office, and they were really great about the whole thing. They refunded my my money and tonight I will be going to one of their other salons with the master colorist to see about what they can do... At this point I don''t think they will be able to do too much because it is so damaged, but the corporate office said whatever it takes and however long it takes............

Okay done venting!!!
1.gif

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Well, I am assuming that they will need to cut my hair some more to make sence of it. I have been trying to grow out my hair for so long!!
My fiance acutally prefers short hair, and has been bugging me for a long time to cut my hair.... so if that is the end result I am sure he will be happy!!! Hey, wait a minute...... he probably planned this whole thing,
27.gif
he must have slipped my girl some extra money to wreck my hair
32.gif
and then I would have to cut it!!!! j/k

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
BeuanaGirl- I am sorry I am an Air Force brat and had never spent much time in the NE until we moved to nj for HS....I was born in Georgia. And both of my parents are southern! He he...oh well I am in NY now and everyone is laughing at me for the way I talk. Oh well.

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
I feel your pain...
I was born and raised in NY...and now everyone here in TX picks on me for the way I talk! hehe

Have a great time in NY!!

~Heidi

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2005 12:13:19 PM
BeuanaGirl- I am sorry I am an Air Force brat and had never spent much time in the NE until we moved to nj for HS....I was born in Georgia. And both of my parents are southern! He he...oh well I am in NY now and everyone is laughing at me for the way I talk. Oh well.
Oh, no, I hope you don''t think I was making fun of you!!! It was just something that I thought was funny like interesting-funny about your posts. I had never spoken to anyone from Jersey or in Jersey that said y''all. It made sense to me when I read that you were mostly in the South growing up.

Shay

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear about the hair mishaps girls. I have been there and done that and been every colour from black to orange to green to purple.

My hair is naturally blonde so once it''s dyed it has to grow out. I am currently growing my hair back to its natural blonde and it looks utterly retarded. I have shoulder length, dark red brown hair and my roots are coming out light golden blonde. I recon it will take about 2 years to be all blonde and shoulder length (my hair grows very fast). Until then I will look like a freak.
32.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2005 4:24:49 AM
Author: Shay
Sorry to hear about the hair mishaps girls. I have been there and done that and been every colour from black to orange to green to purple.

My hair is naturally blonde so once it''s dyed it has to grow out. I am currently growing my hair back to its natural blonde and it looks utterly retarded. I have shoulder length, dark red brown hair and my roots are coming out light golden blonde. I recon it will take about 2 years to be all blonde and shoulder length (my hair grows very fast). Until then I will look like a freak.
32.gif
He he...I know just how you feel. I am home now and I told my mother all about what happend.
14.gif
29.gif
23.gif
She of course asked me all sorts of questions and as it happens the person who F*ed my hair up so badly is from the north. "Damn Yankee"
12.gif
11.gif
he he he. I love my family all of the people looked at her with odd experssions on their faces, sometimes I think she forgets we moved to New Jersey.
31.gif
My hair will be looking odd as it grows out I am sure, though I will likely go and get it dyed close to its natural color to help ease the transistion. I hope everyone is having a good hair day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results