shape
carat
color
clarity

Norwegian Cruise Line

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dendon

Shiny_Rock
Hi, just got back from a 7 day cruise to Mexico on NCL on Norwegian Star. The one thing I wanted to warn about is the freestyle crusing they offer. What this really meant is that you can eat whenever or wherever you want but be prepared that if you eat at any of the "free" restaurants, the food was always cold. We were in the buffet line and watched them bring out trays of food and once you got there and put in on your plate, it was cold! The speciality restaurants where you pay $10-$20 per person for the food are excellent, especially the steakhouse and french restaurant. I even ordered food at one of the free restaurants, waited for it and when I got it back to my room, cold french fries and burger!!

Other than the ship still rocking and I''ve been on land for almost a week, was the greatest vacation in a while that we have had!! I don''t think I''ll do the freestyle again but would definintely do another cruise.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
sounds fun - thanks for the tip!
emthup.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
We cruise almost yearly. If you want a great cruise...try RCCL to Hawaii. OMG the best time ever. For families I would suggest Disney Cruise..it was AMAZING for the family

Thanks for the heads up on NCL. Haven''t been on NCL yet.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 1:33:55 PM
Author:dendon
Hi, just got back from a 7 day cruise to Mexico on NCL on Norwegian Star. The one thing I wanted to warn about is the freestyle crusing they offer. What this really meant is that you can eat whenever or wherever you want but be prepared that if you eat at any of the ''free'' restaurants, the food was always cold. We were in the buffet line and watched them bring out trays of food and once you got there and put in on your plate, it was cold! The speciality restaurants where you pay $10-$20 per person for the food are excellent, especially the steakhouse and french restaurant. I even ordered food at one of the free restaurants, waited for it and when I got it back to my room, cold french fries and burger!!

Other than the ship still rocking and I''ve been on land for almost a week, was the greatest vacation in a while that we have had!! I don''t think I''ll do the freestyle again but would definintely do another cruise.

is this your first cruise? I still had sea legs for a week also after my first cruise but every cruise after that, it lasted only a few hrs when on land (or so I think)

dendon

Shiny_Rock
Yes first cruise, hoping the rocking goes away soon, at lease I don''t have the nausea or blurred vision like I''ve read some people get.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results