shape
carat
color
clarity

North America Union: farewell US

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

well, i had two links and lots of quotes that seem to have not been included in the original post.

i'll start again:

"Quietly but systematically, the Bush Administration is advancing the plan to build a huge NAFTA Super Highway, four football-fields-wide, through the heart of the U.S. along Interstate 35, from the Mexican border at Laredo, Tex., to the Canadian border north of Duluth, Minn.

Once complete, the new road will allow containers from the Far East to enter the United States through the Mexican port of Lazaro Cardenas, bypassing the Longshoreman’s Union in the process. The Mexican trucks, without the involvement of the Teamsters Union, will drive on what will be the nation’s most modern highway straight into the heart of America. The Mexican trucks will cross border in FAST lanes, checked only electronically by the new “SENTRI” system. The first customs stop will be a Mexican customs office in Kansas City, their new Smart Port complex, a facility being built for Mexico at a cost of $3 million to the U.S. taxpayers in Kansas City.

As incredible as this plan may seem to some readers, the first Trans-Texas Corridor segment of the NAFTA Super Highway is ready to begin construction next year. Various U.S. government agencies, dozens of state agencies, and scores of private NGOs (non-governmental organizations) have been working behind the scenes to create the NAFTA Super Highway, despite the lack of comment on the plan by President Bush. The American public is largely asleep to this key piece of the coming “North American Union” that government planners in the new trilateral region of United States, Canada and Mexico are about to drive into reality. "

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?print=yes&id=15497

and how immigration ties into this:

"President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy.

Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada."

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

we the people have not discussed much less voted on this, where is all the oil going to come from to move those vehicles, and is this the best use of our tax dollars?

btw, the above links are from a conservative group.

movie zombie

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2006 9:46:58 PM
Author:movie zombie

Care to expound, MZ? All I see is the title of your thread, "North America Union: farewell US". When I attempt to quote you, I get the above.

34.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i had two links and lots of quotes that seem to have not been included in the original post.

i''ll start again:

"Quietly but systematically, the Bush Administration is advancing the plan to build a huge NAFTA Super Highway, four football-fields-wide, through the heart of the U.S. along Interstate 35, from the Mexican border at Laredo, Tex., to the Canadian border north of Duluth, Minn.

Once complete, the new road will allow containers from the Far East to enter the United States through the Mexican port of Lazaro Cardenas, bypassing the Longshoreman’s Union in the process. The Mexican trucks, without the involvement of the Teamsters Union, will drive on what will be the nation’s most modern highway straight into the heart of America. The Mexican trucks will cross border in FAST lanes, checked only electronically by the new “SENTRI” system. The first customs stop will be a Mexican customs office in Kansas City, their new Smart Port complex, a facility being built for Mexico at a cost of $3 million to the U.S. taxpayers in Kansas City.

As incredible as this plan may seem to some readers, the first Trans-Texas Corridor segment of the NAFTA Super Highway is ready to begin construction next year. Various U.S. government agencies, dozens of state agencies, and scores of private NGOs (non-governmental organizations) have been working behind the scenes to create the NAFTA Super Highway, despite the lack of comment on the plan by President Bush. The American public is largely asleep to this key piece of the coming “North American Union” that government planners in the new trilateral region of United States, Canada and Mexico are about to drive into reality. "

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?print=yes&id=15497

and how immigration ties into this:

"President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration''s true open borders policy.
Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada."

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

we the people have not discussed much less voted on this, where is all the oil going to come from to move those vehicles, and is this the best use of our tax dollars?

btw, the above links are from a conservative group.

movie zombie

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Iv been keeping an eye on this for a while now.
scary isnt it?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i was aware of it about 6 months ago through some radio programs but hadn''t seen anything in writing yet....not this good, anyway.

scary?! that''s an understatement. and we don''t even have a say in it.....at least the citizens of the EU got to vote on their unification.

movie zombie

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MZ,
I was not aware of this at all. I do agree that the future of the U.S includes an open border with Mexico. The Senate and the Presdent are walking down this path. I just didn''t know how much closer we are to this than I thought. I really have written to both my Senators and received a reply from Sen OBama saying he agreed with the President on this issue. Nice letter of course, but I didn''t make any inroads with him. Besides the war, I find this issue to be the most important in a long time. I like Mexican workers, good hard working people, but I don''t want to beome Mexican. We don''t seem to have leaders with vision. No-one can solve problems anymore. Have you noticed that? Sad future for our kiddies. Thanks for infoming,

Annette

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results