shape
carat
color
clarity

Nordstrom-who knew??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I just discovered that Nordstrom has a bridal section http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/2374327/0~2376776~2374327?origin=tab . It looks like they have really reasonably priced stuff too, like in the $200-$500 range. I just saw one fabulous deal for a shirred a-line white strapless gown. $80! Holy canoli, you can''t get much better than that!! If you''re looking for a dress, definitely check them out!

FYI New England brides, I believe the only Nordstrom in our area is in Providence at the Providence Place Mall.

HH

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOO OOOOOOO I knew I knew! yes great selection! great prices.I always venture to that site keeping close eye out for anything new.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 7:16:42 AM
Author:Hudson_Hawk
So I just discovered that Nordstrom has a bridal section http://shop.nordstrom.com/C/2374327/0~2376776~2374327?origin=tab . It looks like they have really reasonably priced stuff too, like in the $200-$500 range. I just saw one fabulous deal for a shirred a-line white strapless gown. $80! Holy canoli, you can''t get much better than that!! If you''re looking for a dress, definitely check them out!

FYI New England brides, I believe the only Nordstrom in our area is in Providence at the Providence Place Mall.

HH
There''s a Nordstrom''s opening up in Natick, MA this Friday. It looks like it''ll be a BIG store.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I was surprised too! They also have nice white cocktail dresses, for those who want something more casual, and lovely dresses of other colours too - perfect for weddings and other special occasions.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to say that there''s one opening in NH too...either in Nashua (Pheasant Lane Mall) or Manchester (Mall of NH) but I could be wrong. I think I heard that somewhere though.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
They do have quite a nice selection and at great prices!!! The Nordstroms in downtown Seattle had quite a big selection on SALE! Unfortunately they didn''t have any in my size that I could try on.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
There''s a Bari Jay one I''ve been eyeing up for a few months at Nordy''s online...it''s still at $178 in the regular sizes, but the plus sizes are down 74% to $55...I swear that if it goes below $100, that baby is MINE!!! (Though I did just buy two more wedding dresses on ebay today...did I mention I''m the ebay queen???
9.gif
)

Our Nordy''s in Northern CA don''t have actual bridal wear in their stores, but you can buy online, pay only $5 shipping for anything, and if it doesn''t fit, you can return it to any store. Doesn''t sound too bad to me! They also have a great selection of white, ivory and cream "formal" dresses in their stores if you don''t have to have an actual wedding dress.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Bari Jay lace one was $108 I think. I went online to show the FI last night and it was no longer available!!! I''m going to check the store itself on Satuday.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 2:03:37 AM
Author: Harleigh

Our Nordy''s in Northern CA don''t have actual bridal wear in their stores, but you can buy online, pay only $5 shipping for anything, and if it doesn''t fit, you can return it to any store. Doesn''t sound too bad to me! They also have a great selection of white, ivory and cream ''formal'' dresses in their stores if you don''t have to have an actual wedding dress.
I was just about to mention this. Nordstroms has a wonderful return policy so shop online if you can''t get to the store!!! I live near several of their stores, but I often buy things online just to save time.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
All you over in New England, isnt there a Filene''s near you?

I hear that they have a hige bridal dress thing atleast once a year with tons of discounted bridal gowns ( I miss living in Brighton, MA)

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Gwyn- The Dowtown Crossing Filene''s Basement just closed- so there won''t be a running of the brides for a few years until they reopen. I have a lot of drunken memories in Brighton from college BTW
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results