shape
carat
color
clarity

Nor Cal Cat Depot

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That's what I am going to rename our house.

I have another stray. I know, you are all shocked! Shocked, I tell you. I can't go 3 months without one. We've been calling this guy Meep (because he meeps) and we couldn't tell whether he was a girl or boy. Welp, IT'S A BOY! And they named him Smokey at the vet today. 7-8 weeks. Looks like an Ewok. Black medium to long hair, cute as a button (no, I can't keep him). Free to good PS home (as always). He is now socialized, healthy, vaccinated, and friendly. I think he'll eventually be a cuddler.

Friend found him outside, he's been in my bathroom all week getting socialized and waiting for his vet appointment earlier today. If I can't find a home for him by next Saturday he's going to the shelter so he can be placed at a rescue. I'd rather place him myself, of course, so I know he's going to be okay. But space at my house is non-existent and I am overwhelmed by the animals we already have.

I have video I can post later. Here's a preview.
Smokey 1.jpg

I think I need to get a Train Sign Post from Etsy that says "Nor Cal Cat Depot." Apparently all the cats already know this in the area...

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
he is gorgpuse
by the way i am your South Pacific branch
at Christmas we had a tuxedo stray have 5 kitties under our grape vine
our SPCA is a non-kill.one so we took the family in to be rehomed
the mum cat i called Timothy because i thought she was a boy
she just kind of appraised on dat on the garage roof meowling at me. it took a bit of work to get her trust - then it became obvious she was a girl in trouble
the spca said what great conditions the kittens were in - that's because i was feeding the mum 5 times a day
i do miss her but she was very feisty around our cat.
20190212_113241.jpg 20190213_133524.jpg
this is a bag of kittens nestled into my old sundress

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
now we have the daddy cat sleeping in pur back porch
he must be the father to every kitten in the neigjbourhod and as soon as i can get him tame enough to get in a cage we'll take him to the SPCA too
he took along time to befriend but he givew the best cat cuddles
he launches his whole body at me and then purrs like a well tuned engine
he is enjoying a warm dry bed and food security plus a bit of padding on his bones now its winter
but our cat is mean to him so we can't keep him. 20190415_145407.jpg but he will make someone a lovelly pet once he's fixed
i just call him Tibby Tabby and im trying not to get attached but i do tell him i love him as i put cat lollies in his bed at bed time
he's huge - like a fox terrier and he's (mostly) all muscle but his fur is so soft

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That momma cat is a gorgeous sweetheart. And the kittens are so cute.

We'll have to get matching signs. Maybe they'll give us a two for one. :lol-2:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mean what would it take to send Meepball my way?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LaylaR the reason you cannot go too long without rescuing another is because you and your DH have a HUGE heart of gold. Thank you for caring what happens to the stray kitties. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU.

Sending you buckets of good luck dust in finding this sweet kitty a good home. (((HUGS))).

thankyou.gif

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smokey is adorable! Thanks for taking him in and helping him find his fur-ever home.
Our black kitty also meeped (such a cute stage) and it became part of one of her nicknames, as in "Where's the meeper?"

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results