shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-wedding related funny interlude

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
My twin sister and I keep up with each other during the day on a chat program while we''re at work. She just sent me this little snippet (reproduced with permission):

Sister (12:55:27 PM): hmmm coworker is interviewing someone in his office
Sister (12:56:12 PM): this guy sounds young
Sister (12:56:14 PM): hmmm
Sister (12:56:19 PM): I didn''t see him walk in, maybe he''s cute
Sister (12:56:25 PM): he sounds young and awkward
Sister (12:56:30 PM): ahahaha omg omg his voice just broke
Sister (12:56:35 PM): oh I hope they hire him
Sister (12:56:40 PM): I will crush his soul like a bug

I <3 her. We''re meeting up tonight to talk more about the wedding (she is my MOH, of course!).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
grins.gif

She sounds very funny! I have crazy conversations with my sister too.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s hilarious! And I have a twin sister too! Yaaaaaay twins! Are you identical or fraternal?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love it!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 8:13:27 PM
Author: thing2of2
That''s hilarious! And I have a twin sister too! Yaaaaaay twins! Are you identical or fraternal?

Identical! Although we have our differences now that we''re older, we were two peas in a pod when we were young. My poor mother had to keep one of our toenails painted red to tell us apart when we were babies. My sister and I are very close, and me getting married and moving in with FI will be the first time we''ve lived apart in 28 years. I''m sure I''ll get all bleary about it at the wedding, I''ve always been the more sentimental one.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results