shape
carat
color
clarity

Non Pro Wedding Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Wow! what a beautiful wedding! I really loved the paper cranes everywhere.
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! Everything looked AMAZING!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2009 4:14:18 PM
Author: goldenstar

Date: 6/2/2009 1:36:54 PM
Author: Gypsy
Hello Cake Sister.
21.gif
Your cake looks stunning, I hope it tasted as good as it looked! I''m so happy you booked Fat Angel, we were very happy with everything from there.

Your dress though... *SWOON* I knew it was going to be dramatic and stunning, but honey it is OUT OF THIS WORLD ON YOU!!!

And, I ADORE (I mean absolutely top 5 favorites) you wedding flowers. The greens and branches and cranes came together phenomenally. I can''t wait for your pro-pics!!!!

Thank you, sweet Gypsy... When I get our pro pics I will post a link to the slide show in all its unblurred glory!
31.gif
The photog''s turn around time is 8 -12 weeks and we have just passed the 8 week mark. I want them NOW!!!! I can''t wait.
I want them now too!
1.gif
I think you are making the right decision on the dress. I''d sell mine... heck I still might. (Not to mention the other two I''ve got around here somewhere). Your pave band is gonna be stunning and is something you will wear everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results