color
clarity

NON-POL: FLOTUS & Family Frocks & Rocks

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1485234341|4118917 said:
Jenn...one of the best thread topics..EVER! :appl: :lol:

I thought every choice was perfect! The blue outfit during the day was elegant, stylish, and flattering. She looked gorgeous in her evening gown at the balls, and the jewelry was understated (considering the size) and perfect.

Ivanka's ball gown did look fit for a princess! Beautiful!!!

I have admired Ivanka's style for awhile, so it will be nice to have a thread to follow these ladies' "frocks and rocks"! :lol:

I agree with DS... on all of it!! :love: :wavey:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lambskin|1485221558|4118832 said:
Love both the ER and anniversary ring. If the anniversary ring she wore to the ball is 25 carats, how big was each baguette/side stone? The stud diamond earrings look like princess-- or maybe asscher cuts as she seems to like step cuts as the setting looks square.

Does anyone have a photo of the anniversary ring? HOLY CRAP!! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Edit: Nevermind... just realized the EC was the 25 ct (please correct me if I'm wrong though!) ;))

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FYI! If your are looking for pictures of what Melania and Ivanka are wearing, Daily Mail has had stories on what Ivanka leaves her home wearing daily. Melania must be a much more private person as they show very few pictures of her.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bring on the Interior decor pics!

Melania Trump is taking steps to make the White House a home, hiring Laotian-American interior designer Tham Kannalikham to decorate the Trump's private living quarters, a spokeswoman for the first lady confirmed Friday.

Mrs. Trump has a deep appreciation for the historical aspects of the White House and with Tham's traditional design and expertise, they are focusing on a seamless integration of elegance and comfort into where the President, the First Lady, and (their son) Barron will be spending their family time and calling their home," Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, acting senior adviser to the First Lady, told WWD.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/melania-trump-hires-designer-for-white-house-residence/

I am interested to see (if we get to see pics) of how she chooses to decorate. I always suspected the more "grandiose" decor of their NY pad was more her husband's (or his ex wives) style vs her own. :think:

I am a reformed HGTV addict, but wouldn't mind seeing them do a special on this, and how her style may lead to design influences & inspirations in the coming years.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FLOTUS arrives in FL. Love the dress! It's reported to possibly be by Givenchy, but not certain. I suspect she chose head-to-toe red in observance of National Wear Red Day yesterday. :clap:

_6485.jpeg

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the jewelry photos! Great "search and find" effort!

Jeff

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results