shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-comedogenic Primer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Since yall know everything about everything...I''m on the hunt for a non-comedogenic primer. I can''t seem to find out which ones are and aren''t. My face is rather sensitive & acne-prone (I''m on Retin-A & antibiotics for it currently). I don''t plan to use this primer daily, just for important upcoming events...like my wedding. Any help would be fantastic. Thanks!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I have acne prone skin, too, and the primer, powder, etc... by Clinique is non-comodegenic and it works well for me. Good luck!

*M*

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I used Smashbox''s Anti-Shine on my wedding day back in June- I''m still using the same tube now. I''m not sure if it''s non-comedogemic, but I have sensitive & acne prone skin and it''s never caused me to break out. I only use it in my t-zone, but sometimes on my cheeks in the summer when it''s hot & humid. On my wedding day, it was 80+ degrees and in that dress, I was so hot! But my face never got shiny & my makeup stayed on all day & night. Hope this helps!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you need to just read labels. I think the Laura Mercier and Tarte primers are non comedogenic. I would assume most brands today are, whether they are oil free or not, you just want to look for non acnegenic or non comedogenic.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK. I don't usually wear....every now and then....BUT, I kid you not, Monistat Chafing Gel Powder. $8.00. Same ingredients as Smashbox Photo Finish LOL..I read about how amazng it was at keeping your face naturally matt and was curious and it's really awesome....I can't say if it clogs pores...it didn't for me but I wear it maybe once a week...

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I use this stuff called OC 8 http://www.oc8.com/
You can only get it at certain Doctors'' Offices and Skin Care Clinics. You can do a search on the site to find a place near you to purchase it.

This stuff is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! It truly controls shine for HOURS!!! I have oily skin - not terribly bad, but if I put on makeup in the morning - it has all worn off by the end of the workday. Not with this stuff. The first time I used it was last August in Las Vegas. I put it on shortly after noon and then applied my makeup. I went out for drinks, then dinner, then to a nightclub - came back to the hotel and crashed. Woke the next day around noon - and my makeup was still in place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results