shape
carat
color
clarity

Noemie baguette eternity ring

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Does anybody have the noemie baguette eternity band? How are you still liking it? And does anybody have a referral code to get $50 off? Thank you!

knoxgirl

Rough_Rock
I have it and love it. Blue Nile makes a slightly different version that I have and love as well. Every year at my birthday I get a discount code that's more than $50. You might want to sign up for that.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I have it and love it. Blue Nile makes a slightly different version that I have and love as well. Every year at my birthday I get a discount code that's more than $50. You might want to sign up for that.

Thank you! Is it comfortable to wear? Do you have pics?

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @ean I also have this ring. It is fairly comfortable for an eternity ring. Here is a photo of it stacked with my Ering. 23F6471F-329A-4630-AB0A-896204949802.jpeg

Beautiful!!!! Waiting to hear back from them about making it a 3/4 eternity. I’m too chicken to commit to an eternity knowing it can’t be sized. So far their customer service has been really good!!

knoxgirl

Rough_Rock
Mine is the 1/2 eternity. It's quite comfortable. I don't have any pictures but there are a few on the website.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results