shape
carat
color
clarity

No longer a LIW take me off the list ! :)

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry ladies that I havent had a chance to post sooner but its official..im engaged !!! Last Sunday my boyfriend and I had made plans to spend the day in Laguna Beach. We woke up early to beat LA traffic however it soon became apparent that we were going in the wrong direction. I pointed this out to my boyfriend who said that I was confused and that it was indeed the right way. Considering I am not from the area I thought I could be mistaken however he had this impish grin on his face as he said it so I didnt quite believe him. We soon pulled up to the place we had our first date and when I asked him why we were not going in the direction of Laguna he simply said that he was hungry and thought we had enough time to get breakfast. We had a beautiful table outside overlooking the Hollywood Hills and it was so peaceful and romantic that for a moment I thought he was going to propose there.
He didnt however and we drove as planned to Laguna. We had a wonderful day and my boyfriend was able to get dinner reservations for our fav restauarant right on the beach. As we were waiting for our table my boyfriend reminded me that Laguna Beach was where we spent our first weekend together. It was right then that our waiter came to us and said our table was ready. We followed the waiter and he stopped at a table covered in rose petals with a beautiful heart made of red roses. I was completely shocked but my boyfriend just smiled and said he wanted to make the day special for me. We had a wonderful meal and my heart was racing because I kept wondering if he was going to propose. However as the meal progressed I became more uncertain and by the time we ordered dessert I had convinced myself that it was not going to happen that day.
After our meal, my boyfriend suggested we walk it off and he guided me down the path towards the beach. We saw a bench and he suggested we sit there and enjoy the gorgeous sunset. As I sat down he knelt before me and took a box out of his pocket saying that he knew that the day was almost over but that he would be the luckiest man on earth if I was willing to spend the rest of my tomorrows with him as his wife. He was so nervous that he forgot which finger to put the ring on !
I thought we were going home afterward however my now fiance had more surprises for me. My fiance said we were spending the weekend in Laguna . I was blown away with how beautiful the hotel he had chosen was but it was nothing compared to when he opened the door to our hotel suite. The entire room was filled with roses and candles. And on the balcony overlooking the ocean was a candlelit table filled with my fav desserts.
The next day was 4th of July and my fiance said he got tickets to a dinner cruise to see the fireworks. What he didnt mention was that all of our friends and family were waiting on the dock to enjoy the night with us and celebrate our engagement :) It couldnt have been a more perfect end to the best 4th of July weekend ever !!!

hands.jpg

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What a beautiful ring and a lovely proposal!

Miss_GG

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Love the ring and the proposal story was absolutely beautiful! Post more pics of the ring :)

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Your fiance did a great job planning the proposal, day and weekend. I hope we get to see more pictures of your pretty ring.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! That is a great proposal, and I would love to see more pictures of your lovely ring.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It was awesome of him to keep surprising you throughout the day!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a sweet proposal! More pics of the ring please :appl: :appl: :appl:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
congrats :appl: lovely proposal, cant wait for more pics of the ring :cheeky:

oh i just google-imaged laguna beach, it looks so pretty!!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a close up shot of the ring

072.JPG

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!!! I live in LA and grew up in OC and I think Laguna Beach is sooooooo romantic!!!!! I love the part of the boat ride with everyone there, so thoughtful! your ring is stunning!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Amelia G, Miss GG, mary poppins, kribbie, maebelle, amys bling, and dandyandi
Blackpaw- My FH proposed near the gazebo in Heisler Park in Laguna Beach . The view from the gazebo of the ocean and the sunset was so romantic !!
Ladybug1- I am actually from the east coast but my FH lives in LA ! After we get married I will be moving out to cali and I would loooove to live in OC. :)
Here is one more pic of the ring on my hand and I have posted a few more pics on SMTB
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-gorgeous-gog-avc-engagement-ring.163069/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-gorgeous-gog-avc-engagement-ring.163069/[/URL]

064.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, he really did exceptionally well with that proposal!!! The ring is gorgeous!!!! :love:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
I love that proposal!!! And your ring is beautiful! Congrats!

thebunnybears

Rough_Rock
I love the detail work on the band! Congrats!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh my. Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and that proposal story brought tears to my eyes. What a great job planning such a perfect weekend for you!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
The ring is really stunning and the proposal was so sweet! Congrats!! :appl:

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Lori

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the engagement! Your proposal was so romantic and your ring is absolutely gorgeous!:)

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, the cut on that stone is yummy! Beautiful ring.

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and I love your ring it's gorgeous!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies ! I am def looking forward to the wedding planning and shopping for wedding bands ! :) Dust to all my fellow LIW's and hope your stay is short and sweet :) :)

wwmd8118

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing proposal story!!!! Congratulations to you and your very thoughtful fiance!!!! Enjoy the engagement glow!! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a classy ring!

tracerr00

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! I love this ring - it actually looks a bit like mine but my side diamonds are prong set and not channel set. Your stone is just gorgeous!

londonbinx

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful proposal and stunning ring.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring to top off a beautiful engagement!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results