shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here''s a picture of my kitty Sooshi, she loves to lean up against my purse. When I took the picture I called her name she was flicking her tail up and down, that''s why it''s blurry, as if saying. "What do you want?!!!" and giving me a dirty look because she hates getting her picture taken!

Sooshi by herself (600 x 573).jpg

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I always get broody seeing all these beautiful kitties, but I know three IS really enough.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2006 1:43:28 AM
Author: MiniMouse
I always get broody seeing all these beautiful kitties, but I know three IS really enough.
LOL!! If you''re already married and therefore not in peril of becoming a ''cat lady''...is 3 really the limit?
27.gif
hehehe.
2.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
*whine* I want a cat so badly, but I''m allergic to them. Dragged my bf to the SPCA once to test my allergic reaction, and sure enough, itchy eyes, nose, and when the kitties scratch me lightly, my skin really welts up. So sad....so thanks everyone for sharing these wonderful pictures of your kitties! If I can''t have one, this is the next best thing.

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
Cinderella,

goodness don''t let that get in your way... have you explored allergy shots? some health plans cover them almost entirely, and the really WORK!

when I met my man, he was allergic to my cats, my dogs, and at that point (despite the fact that he is my dream man), I nearly thought I''d give up on him : (

But he started getting allergy shots - and though he had to get them pretty frequently at first, he only goes a few times a year at this point...

We''ve been living together for a few years at this point - and he does just fine, even if one of the cats sleeps up by his head, or if we haven''t vacuumed recently and the pet hair is piling up...

Allergy shots - a DREAM come true!!

Best of luck,

Aussiegirl : p

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I love all the new kitty pictures! Here''s a picture of my mom''s Siamese, Trouble. She is 18 years old and still as feisty as ever!

Trouble2 7-9-06.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one of my sister''s cat Hooper.

Hooper Sleeping2 7-9-06.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Hooper awake!

Hooper3 7-9-06.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Hooper''s brother Dylan. They are both huge cats and very lovable (and rotten
11.gif
)

Dylan Sleeping 7-9-06.jpg

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I love the picture of the sleeping Hooper! So cute with the paws!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This is Max chilling on the couch. Looks like he wants a beer, doesn''t he?
187770779_eb835309de.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This is Bill. He''s the youngest and very shy! Some of my friends have never actually seen him!
187770777_7935e32e73.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This is Lucy enjoying her new "cat bed", aka our floor cushion! Good thing it was on sale at C-Mart!!! She was once very shy but is on Prozac now and is living the "good life" now.

187770775_22e733e543.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how did I miss this thread? Your cats are adorable, Sum. Love the one of Max on the couch. I''ve got some cute pics of Sam (the cat who''s allergic to cats), but they''ll have to wait till I can shrink them at work.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my ''firstborn'' Duncan. Prince Duncan. This is the pic I keep trying to change my AV to. Doesn''t work. Don''t know why.

Admit_it PS.JPG

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
SumBride, this is TOO funny! And thanks to our friendly Administrator for adding the feline perspective!

My Mac does the EXACT same thing... He's a bit, well, overweight and seriously, it looks like he's 1/2 way to being drunk ... Haven't had the luck of catching a photo of it yet - will have to try harder!

Here's to drunk kitties!

Aussiegirl : p

ETA: kind of funny because mine is MAC and yours is MAX... and MAC looks a lot like MAX except he's got a bit less white... took me a minute to know he wasn't "mine" : )

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL at Max''s blurb!

This is Noel. My pudgy cat. Hiding in mommy''s paperwork (that she re-ordered for her comfort).

Noel Cubby PS.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hally. Hurricane Hally. Hally Havoc. The Terror.

Hally PS.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Frodo. AKA Dodo. Because he is one.

Frodo PS.jpeg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Irina you are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thank you Irina! I finally know the truth! I''m cracking up and Max is blushing....
2.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Okay, time for some updated Albi (Jr) pics!
9.gif
She''s about 10 months old now.

albi_happyface.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
We left this bag on the floor about a week ago, and she loves hiding in it SO MUCH that we don''t have the heart to throw it out!

albi_favoritespot.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Look at that furry belly!!

albi_furrybelly.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, she was just sitting with funny frog legs randomly the other day.

albi_funnylegs.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Look at those beautiful paws!
9.gif
(hehe yes, I know this is a lot of pictures...almost done!)

albi_kittenpaws.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
She''s just yawning, but doesn''t she look vicious?

albi_scaryyawn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results