shape
carat
color
clarity

Night Wear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Something sexy every night? Only if baggy PJs are considered sexy. I can''t sleep naked though...gotta have pjs on. I can''t get comfortable with the thought of my big fat thighs exposed like that.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
In the summer when I get home from work I put on a cotton tank top and cotton shorts. When I go to bed the shorts come off, but I leave the tank top on.
In the winter I wear cotton nightgowns that come to the knee. I have a robe over top when walking around the house.
I have several cute little silky things, but they just irritate me. I have not even been married a year yet and already I have moved to cotton.

The pretty little ones twist up around me and the tiny little shoulder straps come of my shoulders because they are so slippery. I end up waking up all night trying to fix my jammies. I have instructed DH that if he wants to buy be night clothes they must be cotton, no longer than the knee and the straps for the shoulders need to be wide so they stay up.

I don''t think he cares either way. He said that he wouln''t go to bed in anything but boxers so he understands.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
I range from boxers and tank top to sexy lil number to in the buff
31.gif

I am really picky aobut things on my legs because everything rides up on me and gets extremely uncomfortable by the middle of the night -doesn''t help that i''m a tosser/turner as well...

I like the little figure-flattering nighties, but I have the problem that for the nighty to fit everywhere else, it''s too small on my bewbs. So I end up ''falling out'' if I sleep in them. Fun times.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
I alternate between wearing spaghetti strap silky night shirts and tank tops w/ boxers. To him, anything other than sweats is sexy so it''s easy to please. I wore this stuff before dating him though so the only thing I''ve added is occassionally wearing lingerie to shock him a little.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
I wear nothing...JK!!!! Not, that there is something wrong with that...
11.gif

I tend to wear shorts and a big tee to bed!
12.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I have always been au natural sleepers. In fact, I don''t think I own one pretty nightie. I should remedy that . . .
31.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 8:56:05 AM
Author: geckodani
Pajamas are overrated.
27.gif
we both sleep in our birthday suits.
9.gif
Ditto for us. Although, FI always wore boxers to bed before me. Now he says he''s not sure why he ever did that! Hee, hee.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not a newly wed either. Been 5 1/2 years waiting to become one.

He used to be a sweat pants guy. Not any more. Why put fabric in the way?
We don''t bother to wear anything. If I try it doesn''t stay long anyway.

I own one pretty lacy thing. Bought it because he made a comment about wanting to see me in just a little red lace. So I bought something that was little and just red lace.
Fed him a nice dinner. Nice wine & dessert. Went in and changed into the little bit of lace.
Came out (only took me 10 minutes) and found that he had turned on some old western movie. He barely noticed me. I stood in front of him and asked what he thought. He said it was fine but he''d like to see the movie now. (It had been a few years since he saw it). We watched the movie. He brushed his teeth and got ready for bed. Climbed in, looked at me, and said "It looks like you want me to do something."

That ended that and it has never come out of the drawer since then.

Before spending the money on something pretty, make sure it is something he would even notice.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been married for 4 years (with DH for 7) and we both wear jammies to bed. I usually wear long pants with a baggy t-shirt and he wears shorts and a t-shirt. Sometimes in the summer I''ll switch to capri pants, but I tend to be cold and I hate waking up in the middle of the night freezing
3.gif
I have a few cute things from VS but they''ve never really been out of the drawer. I have a small build and small (*)(*) so I don''t think I look sexy at all in things like that. I am much more comfy in my jammies!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I rotate; I have my sexy time outfits that usually never make it beyond five minutes (so really, what''s the point of them anyhow?) and then I have my I-just-want-to-be-comfortable sleep wear, which usually consists of shorts and a tank.

What we wear is mute, though, because somehow they never last long, be it silk or cotton ;-)

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2009 9:46:48 AM
Author: DearBudda

What we wear is mute*, though, because somehow they never last long, be it silk or cotton ;-)

*moot.

the coffee hasn''t kicked in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results