shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Niessing High End plat ring, 1.484ct BGD, size 6.25

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

Up for consideration is my Niessing High End tension ring with 1.484 I VS2 Brian Gavin Blue diamond.
It is approx 16g of platinum, and is a size 6.25, or 52.50 in European sizing. It was made and set for me in Germany and I purchased it from Hamilton Hill Jewelry.

If you don't know about Niessing,, they make their jewelry by hand for every single piece, hand forging the metal. The metal for the tension rings is 'worked' to give it the 'springiness' required to hold the diamond in place. Take a look at their website if you haven't heard of them, it's really beautiful and interesting, http://niessing.com/en/
I have had it for two years but am looking to upgrade in size. It is a phenomenal piece, solid and weighty. It is extremely secure, and SO easy to clean the diamond which I love!

I think that covers everything but if you need more info, or the diamond cert emailed to you let me know.
Pricing:

Diamond - $11,438
Setting - $5,490
Total paid - $16,928

I am asking $13,400. Enjoy the pics!
IMG_1653.jpeg IMG_1654.jpeg IMG_1658.jpeg IMG_1661.jpeg IMG_1669.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so you cover all your options, reach out to BGD to see if they'd be willing to buy back that stone and for how much.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pinto, I appreciate the suggestion. It's just hard to take the diamond out without destroying the setting unless I send it back to Niessing. It's just such a work of art (to me=)2) that I don't want to destroy the setting.

a

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Pinto, I appreciate the suggestion. It's just hard to take the diamond out without destroying the setting unless I send it back to Niessing. It's just such a work of art (to me=)2) that I don't want to destroy the setting.

a
They won't need the stone to give you a quote.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pinto. I know what I can get to trade-up from BGD as I bought the diamond from them originally. What I meant was that I don't want to destroy the setting to give them the diamond to do the upgrade, iykwim. I would rather it stay as a ring for someone to enjoy! I'm currently waiting on Niessing to let me know if they will set something else in there for me, but as each ring is made for the exact diamond, it would be big task to find a stone that could fit perfectly.

I know tension isn't really a PS favorite, but I thought I would give it a shot!

cheers,
a

Reactions: D&T

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Aww tradergirl, that's so sweet! (I think :lol:) I just know I couldn't bear to trash that setting, and the thought of shipping things from Australia to Germany to the US then back to Australia to set something else in it seems a tad too much work for me !

angeline

Ideal_Rock
It makes me happy that someone else loves my ring :dance:

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Tensions settings are my favorite, with your Niessing being one of the best tension designs.
Seriously adore your ring. If I were in the market, I'd snap it up.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thank you elle_chris! I appreciate your comment. I must say your and tradergirls comments are making me appreciate my ring again :love: I just got bit by the size monster is the problem :lol:

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It makes me happy that someone else loves my ring :dance:

I could never afford something like that (even with your excellent price) but wanted to comment that I ADORE your ring! Tension settings are amazing, so just wanted to compliment on your awesome taste!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tensions settings are my favorite, with your Niessing being one of the best tension designs.
Seriously adore your ring. If I were in the market, I'd snap it up.

I could never afford something like that (even with your excellent price) but wanted to comment that I ADORE your ring! Tension settings are amazing, so just wanted to compliment on your awesome taste!
+1 to both of these comments!

A tension setting is on my list, and I do love the Neissing stuff a LOT :)

I am miles away from having any money at the moment, though :( Need to sort myself out! lol

angeline

Ideal_Rock

Awww thank you lovedogs! (by the way I love dogs too, I have three :))) that is very sweet, and I have been pleasantly surprised by the tension love. I really don't want to trash the setting I just want someone else to love it too!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
+1 to both of these comments!

A tension setting is on my list, and I do love the Neissing stuff a LOT :)

I am miles away from having any money at the moment, though :( Need to sort myself out! lol

Thanks OoohShiny, I adore Niessing's aesthetic, and German products in general. Mind you I love delicate vintage too, I'm hopeless really, I love anything sparkly :D:lickout:

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not a fan of having 20% of your net worth hanging off a 2mm string. It makes no sense to me. After the instagram pics are taken, does anyone really wear these?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hey tradergirl was this the thread you meant to reply to? :confused:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hi, Angeline! I have missed seeing you around here! Your ring is like a modern work of art, so I do hope someone will be thrilled to find it!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Hey tradergirl was this the thread you meant to reply to? :confused:
I am intruiged now! Which thread does that comment belong to???

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tradergirl - linking you to the comments above re your post.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Hi, Angeline! I have missed seeing you around here! Your ring is like a modern work of art, so I do hope someone will be thrilled to find it!
Hi ds!! :wavey: I was hoping you would drop by :D Thank you for your comment, the ring is beautiful indeed. I just can't help catching that dss disease every couple of years :lol:
You are 'looking' well, I love how your collection is growing - with supreme taste and discernment :clap: I could take some lessons from you :))

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Price reduction!!!

Taking the price down to $12,800. I hope this may make it easier for someone to take the plunge :D:dance:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

Last effort to sell my beautiful ring:roll

Price reduced to 11,800. Buyer to pay any PayPal fees, shipping and insurance from Australia to country of buyer.

Cheers, ange

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh @lovedogs ! I hear your pain! I wish I could help. Still your ring will definitely look the bomb. Looking forward to seeing it completed :mrgreen2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @lovedogs ! I hear your pain! I wish I could help. Still your ring will definitely look the bomb. Looking forward to seeing it completed :mrgreen2:

haha me and my first world problems! :lol:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Last call! This beautiful ring is being shipped off Wednesday/Thursday.

Thanks for all the love shown to it :love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone has got / will get a steal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results