shape
carat
color
clarity

Nicole Ritchie DUI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
UGGG... this girl has some serious mental issues, not only alcohol. 85lbs at 5'' 1'' and was into heroin before this... she is just gross, not to mention very very angry.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not surprised. With how skinny she is, all she would need is half a glass and she would be drunk!

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I read that she told the officer she had taken Vicodin and smoked marijuana. Maybe she was trying to get the munchies???

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those might have BEEN her munchies.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/11/2006 4:58:06 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Those might have BEEN her munchies.
*d''oh* You''re right! hehehe

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
www.wwtdd.com actually has photos of her stumbling, not sure if it was when she was going to be arrested or what. oops. not the best things to be ingesting....ever, but certainly not if you''re 85 lbs!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is really sad. She has really gone off the deep end (Lohan is following her closely. Anyone else hear about her "cutting") She needs some more professional help otherwise she won''t make it to 30!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll never understand how people who have so many advantages turn into such train wrecks. Was she at least wearing drawers?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sounds like she had the same problems as Harold and Kumar while looking for WhiteCastle.

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results