shape
carat
color
clarity

Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
He does shake his head and call me "strange" a lot...

I don''t call him anything unique...just "honey". But since honey comes out of my mouth a lot, I sometimes mistakenly call other people in my life "honey", which is horribly mortifying when it''s your BROTHER!
32.gif

broadway

Rough_Rock
LOL, TravelingGal, I''ve done the same thing to my brother, except it was "babe!" Yuck!!!

We have the usual, babe, honey, etc. He also calls me Peanut, which is cute - except that he''s allergic to peanuts.
14.gif
And also Banana Pancake from the Jack Johnson song... I don''t know how he came to actually CALL me that, but I was obsessed with the song for awhile.

dmamsquared

Shiny_Rock
We call each other Mo''. Mo'' for more ... and sometimes...'' for Mother !#@$%%^!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 7:50:05 PM
Author: icekid
I''m not sure why, but I''ve never called my fiance by his actual name- really, I can''t get it out to call him that to his face. And vice versa too. It sounds sooooo weird to hear him say my name.
Us TOO! We''re exactly the same way. It''s almost always "baby"--only first names when we''re trying to get the other''s attention from across a room, and it''s so weird to say.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results