shape
carat
color
clarity

***Nicer Aisle RUNNERS***

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Am I crazy - or am I stressing over Minor Details now... I can not get my arms around the aisle runners sold at Michaels and local craft stores... I am looking for something nicer, but not to spend $200.00 on a piece of cloth that is being used for 30 minutes.

They jump from $20.00 to over $100.00.

Does any one have any suggestions for something that is not paper thin around $100.00 ???

What is everyone doing for their aisle runner..?? Sorry In advance if I offended anyone regarding their aisle runner
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why not make one yourself. Go to the fabric store, find a nice/inexpensive fabric and use that. You''ll need to do some minor stitching for the hem, but other than that it should be easy.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks.. The Original Runners looks like a winner... THANKS THANKS THANKS..

Hudson Hawk.. good idea, but I would want something that had a non skid backing...

We have a few older guests,, and walking down the aisle with a piece of fabric laying there would be a dangerous situation...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pier 1 sells non-skid backing that you can cut to size....just fyi

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Yesterday I emailed a vendor on ETSY who had beautiful design work for weddings.
She found a company through ebay who sells heavy runners for about $50.00 with shipping

YAY.. I only need about 25 ft.

I am having her do a custom monogram so it should be a little over $100.00

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
do you by chance have their info? That sounds like a great deal!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
The Women who does the Monograms on ETSY is LSeabol.. Just do a search for Aisle runners and her
listing is the second one that comes up...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results