shape
carat
color
clarity

Nice Ice visits Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I had the great pleasure of having a visit from Todd Gray from NiceIce along with his new girlfriend yesterday. They are driving from Idaho to his son''s graduation back East (someplace in Massachusetts). We spent the day together talking about all sorts of things and after dinner talked long into the night.

For those of you who do not know, Todd''s wife Robin died on June 1st last year. It has been a very rough year for Todd, but he is now finally putting every thing behind him and jumping back into the pond that we call the jewelry business. You can be looking for good things from Todd.

Here is a picture of Todd and his lady Valerie.

Wink

Valerie-and-Todd.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The old dog standing behind Todd is Wink. Dang if he doesn''t look pretty good for an old man!

todd-and-wink.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
By the way, not that it is any of our business, but Wink and Mrs. Wink heartily approve of Valerie. She is a very kind and caring lady who has been a great help to my friend Todd. Todd tends to be a bit of a leg puller from time to time, and she appears to be quite able to pull right back.

It is good to see Todd happy again and I know his Pricescope friends are ready to see him be more active here again.

Wink

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s great to hear that Todd is resurfacing in the jewelry biz...!! His presence and the links to his stones have been sorely missed around here!
2.gif

You guys all look great!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news - I''m so happy for the update! Loved seeing the pictures from the visit as well.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pics Wink. I''m so happy for Todd!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you all had a nice visit. I''m so happy for Todd and can''t wait to see NiceIce back on here again.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good stuff--thanks for sharing Wink.

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news to see Todd back - thanks for sharing the pics!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
way kewl
Im glad to see a smile on Todd''s face.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Great news Todd - hope you can be in vegas?

Hey Wink remind me to tell you the old story about looking good. It is a horse, not a dawg story - but you will like it.
(BTW apologies if I do not get to BBQ before 3pm on wed)

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Don''t worry about not getting to the BBQ, it will start way later than 3. What you don''t want to miss is the cutting "band camp" that Peter is having all afternoon. Lots of information to whet our appetites for the BBQ. Paul''s plane does not get in until about 5 and I suspect that the BBQ wqill not start till Paul gets there...

Wink

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Great news! And great pics!!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Wink:

Glad that you can be a freind to Todd.

I''m hoping to see Todd and Valerie this summer.

Perry

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the pics. I am happy for Todd. He looks very happy.

It''s good to see what you both look like! I have emailed both of you at various points in time.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
What a happy update!! I was so saddned by Todd''s loss and it''s great that he is putting one foot in front of the next with a new love by his side. So important to keep living--we will be glad to see him back!!!!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 9:44:32 AM
Author: Wink
Don't worry about not getting to the BBQ, it will start way later than 3. What you don't want to miss is the cutting 'band camp' that Peter is having all afternoon. Lots of information to whet our appetites for the BBQ. Paul's plane does not get in until about 5 and I suspect that the BBQ wqill not start till Paul gets there...

Wink
Hmm. I received a notice of an earlier start. I may have to crack a few tinnies alone, or with Garry? (scary)... Or maybe we're all getting a head start on Paul. Wink, you may recall from last year that he is formidable. Is Todd coming to Vegas?

This one time... At band camp...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/30/2006 5:50:52 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

Date: 5/29/2006 9:44:32 AM
Author: Wink
Don''t worry about not getting to the BBQ, it will start way later than 3. What you don''t want to miss is the cutting ''band camp'' that Peter is having all afternoon. Lots of information to whet our appetites for the BBQ. Paul''s plane does not get in until about 5 and I suspect that the BBQ wqill not start till Paul gets there...

Wink
Hmm. I received a notice of an earlier start. I may have to crack a few tinnies alone, or with Garry? (scary)... Or maybe we''re all getting a head start on Paul. Wink, you may recall from last year that he is formidable. Is Todd coming to Vegas?

This one time... At band camp...
Band camp starts earlier, the BBQ probably around 6 or 7. I will be joining them a little before noon for all you can eat Sushi. Next time get there sooner!

Todd will not be there, he is driving back to Massechusetts to see his son graduate from High School. Next year he is planning to come down and show us how it is done!

Wink

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH, how nice to see Todd and his lady friend. I have missed his insight and posts, and I wish him much happiness in the future.

Thanks for posting the photos, Wink!

Lynn

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Greetings to all, it's really nice to be re-entering the arena! The last year has been a real challenge, but I've managed to pull through thanks to the help of some really great friends... Valerie and I had a BLAST visiting with Wink & Resa in Boise, Idaho on our way back East. I'll admit however, that I was "just a little" concerned when Wink wanted to go White Water Rafting first thing on a Saturday morning when it was raining outside, fortunately he opted for lunch indoors because we left our wet suits back in Oregon... No worries Wink, we'll opt for that adventure sometime during the summer
21.gif

Right now, Valerie and I are in Toledo, Ohio on our way to Hershey, Pennsylvania to play in the land of chocolate and then we're off to Franklin, Massachusetts where my middle son is graduating from High School. We won't be at the trade show because he graduates on Sunday, June 4th which is right in the middle of the JCK show. However, we will be in NYC after the show to meet with the U.S. representatives for some of our suppliers in an effort to get things moving again now that we're out of probate proceedings for Robin's estate. It is quite a relief to be able to put the paper aspects of the last year behind me, special thanks to all who stood by me, advised me, and kept me afloat this past year.

We'll be catching up to Marty Haske when we pass through Boston and our good friend Jonathan at GOG and hopefully David Atlas too as we make our way up to NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results