shape
carat
color
clarity

Niagra Falls

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FOOLINLOVE

Rough_Rock
Lemme start out with telling you this is a very rough draft. I am out in Iraq for the next 11 months. My Gf works at a Wal-Mart in the photo lab. She saw some slides of Niagra Falls and wants to go sooo badly. She is the most amazing thing to come into my life which has been pretty troubled up until her and I want the absolute best of everything for this Woman. As I am sure every Man on here does. Well when I come back from Iraq I had already told her that I wanted to take a trip somewhere, anywhere. Just as long as it isn''t to IRAQ. We''ve talked about marriage and rings and I already have an idea of the ring but I am still trying to figure out center stone size but that is another topic all together. She said that Niagra Falls would be a good place to Honeymoon when she saw the slides and I told her yes... but a tropical honey moon would probably be much more "fun" in terms of not being rushed to see stuff and enjoy the time together as Husband and Wife. After thinking it over she agreed. So I promised her that we could go to Niagra for my trip after deployment. I want to take her there and us see all the grand sites and have a hotel room overlooking the falls. I want to get a section of a restaurant blocked off for her and I or just an area where we can watch the sunset together over the falls and Tell her how I happy I am that she choose Niagra for our trip and that she makes me the happiest man alive. Then ask her to take some pics of it and how beautiful it is ... then explain to her that She is far more beautiful than any other site even the one in front of us and while she is inbetween pics I will pull out the ring and drop to one knee and propose. I know there are a lot of small details I haven''t gone over yet but I want to keep it simple for my own sanity for now. LOL. I have plenty of time to fill in the gaps but how is that for a start? If anyone sees this and can offer ring help too I would appreciate that as well! I will be posting another thread on that! THANK YOU ALL!
19.gif
in love.

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
Hi;
Yeah I think thats a really good idea, its very romantic and I think its a great spot since she seems really into the location and all of that. Its very well thought out and that seems like the most important thing.
I am sorry I cant give you too much advice on where to take her and all of that, I have never been there myself. I have heard its really nice though and romantic.
Good luck, and thanks to all of you for serving. I have a cousin over there now too.

Phil

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
FOOLINLOVE, I think your idea is perfect. To propose at Niagra Falls, where your girlfriend so badly wants to go, would be wonderful. Just imagine what a dream it would be for her to be in a dream place with her dream man, who will be asking a dream of a question. Just imagine what a wonderful and happy memory it would be for both of you. GO FOR IT. I think the whole idea is fab.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results