shape
carat
color
clarity

News news news

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
I won''t say exactly HOW I know this, just in case FF is lurking, but I recently found out that my proposal will be happening within the next..........

Drumroll please............

28 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyy!!! My wait has nearly come to an end! Wooooohoooooo!!!

Just thought I''d share :)

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hooray!
much dust for you then! :)

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Eeek!

Congratulations! you must be so excited!
36.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
yay! So excited for you!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
YYEEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Thats awesome!!

I know mine is coming soon. Its like you want to jump up and down but throw up at the same time! LOL

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
how exciting - I think I''d be a nervous ball of energy if I knew it was happening in such a short period of time! I need to be surprised for my own health, hah.
3.gif

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Fun!

Will getting engaged this early give you time to get all of the major wedding plans done this spring/summer in time for you to still go on that Costa Rica trip this fall you mentioned in another thread? I really think you can do both! As a few of us mentioned in that thread, you really shouldn''t miss the opportunity to study abroad because it''s such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Ya-HOO!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
yaaay! sending *dust* that it will be in the sooner part of 28 days!
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Sweet! That is pretty exciting... what is going on mid-april?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanna know HOW you know...but I can wait 28 days...

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 10:22:16 AM
Author: havernell
Fun!

Will getting engaged this early give you time to get all of the major wedding plans done this spring/summer in time for you to still go on that Costa Rica trip this fall you mentioned in another thread? I really think you can do both! As a few of us mentioned in that thread, you really shouldn''t miss the opportunity to study abroad because it''s such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

Ahh, well... I''ve been thinking about it more and more and my current thought is that I''ll have the wedding in May of ''10 (instead of May of ''11, like I had originally planned). That would give me enough time to get married and still go to Costa Rica before I graduate (it would be my last summer in college). But I''m not 100% on that plan yet. I think I''ll wait and let everything with the proposal unfold and then start getting down to business on planning, etc.

Also, in response to everyone else wondering how I know - I still can''t say exactly. But what I can say is that FF has a big mouth
38.gif
and doesn''t give me enough credit for how observant I am or how sharp my memory is. I also happen to have a non-FF "informant" who is inadvertently leaking bits and pieces of info to me from time to time. So between that informant and FF, it''s fairly easy to put the pieces together and figure it out.

Oh... yea... and I might also be subconsciously bribing FF...
2.gif
17.gif

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
Whoops - perhaps I have said too much...
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results