shape
carat
color
clarity

Newlyweds'' Bed Rigged to Twitter Sex

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
er so here is an interesting topic. Would you be upset since everything is annonymous? Lol I think I would get a kick out of it more than anything...gosh, it actually sounds like something our best man would do, I hope it''s not our bed lol
http://www.wcbs880.com/pages/5899270.php?

Newlyweds'' Bed Rigged to Twitter Sex

NEW YORK (CBS) -- The best man at a wedding has rigged the newlyweds'' bed so it broadcasts a Twitter message every time the happy couple has sex.

The best man explains in the Twitter feed that he was asked to house sit for his friend the groom while the couple went on its honeymoon and - apparently as payback for the groom''s previous pranks on him - rigged the bed with a pressure-sensitive pad to detect when the couple is doing the deed.

The pad is linked to a computer and tweets the start time, end time, force, "frenzy index," and a cheeky "judge''s comment."

The newlywed couple, of course, is completely anonymous, and so is the man behind the tweets. In a Dec. 8 tweet laying out the scheme he wrote, "What you will NEVER know is who they are. Or who I am.I figure I’ll tell my mate in due course that he’s had an audience.So spread the word!"

There are a few linguistic hints that the prankster is British (or perhaps Australian). Beyond that, readers don''t know much except that he clearly has a sense of humor: The Twitter account is called newlywedsonthejob and the "real name" associated with it is Anon Bestman.

There''s no way to verify that the whole thing is real and not some kind of hoax. But it would be a bizarre and unfunny hoax. This one probably ought to be filed under "stranger than fiction."

The account has nearly 16,000 followers. TechCrunch reported on the story Saturday.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not have a sense of humor when it comes to my privacy and violations of it.

ETA: There's also a huge flaw here--who says newlyweds always have sex in their bed?
11.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
ha-ha Haven--

yeah that crosses the line from funny into "not ok" territory for me...

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 1:21:40 PM
Author: Haven
I do not have a sense of humor when it comes to my privacy and violations of it.

ETA: There''s also a huge flaw here--who says newlyweds always have sex in their bed?
11.gif

bahaha touche! I bet sometimes its actually their dog jumping around or something on the bed

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not my style. My parents don''t need to know our "schedule" and really, does any one else?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I would be furious, and honestly, I''d probably end my friendship with that person.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tooooo far.

It''s one thing to prank the husband, but you''ve now gotten the wife involved in something that is just a complete violation of privacy. Even if the public never finds out, the couple will, and the wife will be humiliated.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Just for the record, I posted this not because I thought it was hilarious, just came across it and was curious what you guys thought of it as well

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
wow. Don't really know what to say about that... though to be honest, I think it would be amusing to have such a set up for personal use... Maybe it's because I'm marrying an engineer, or I've taken one too many stats classes, but I'd love to look at our numbers over time, lol.

ETA: I'd be awfully embarrassed if it happened to me, but so long as no one ever found out, I'd live. (I'd prefer if I didn't find out, either!) If word got out, I'd be LIVID! A very risky prank indeed. I hope he knows his friends well!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Way too far. I probably wouldn't speak to the "friend" again after that.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif

who needs enemies when you got friends like that?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
it''s only anonymous...up to a point. i mean - HE knows - and they have to face him day after day, not realizing that he''s been privy to their sexual schedule since marriage.

as the wife, i''d be furious. bye bye ''friend''.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 7:48:57 AM
Author: whitby_2773
it''s only anonymous...up to a point. i mean - HE knows - and they have to face him day after day, not realizing that he''s been privy to their sexual schedule since marriage.

as the wife, i''d be furious. bye bye ''friend''.
I agree - this is beyond voyeurism... it is potentially harmful in ways OTHER than embarrassement - and privacy.
I was thinking, what if their lovemaking went a little crazy - and somehow this device/pad caused a spark - and created an electrical fire.. this could actually be very dangerous and potentially fatal.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Utterly vile.

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s absurd! It''s one thing to prank a friend with a phone call or a wedgie, but to actually post sexual activity on the internet? I agree with others that he''s taken this prank too far.

BTW, I checked it out on Twitter and it''s not a valid account. Either it''s been deleted for privacy purposes or it was all made up to begin with. Hmmm...
11.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
it was up when she posted it... I checked...
12.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 9:31:35 PM
Author: trillionaire
it was up when she posted it... I checked...
12.gif
I just checked and its still there. Seems that the lovely couple has not been clued in yet. Just google and you''ll find it.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
WTF! I mean seriously who would do somehting like that. Yes, definately the friendship would be over, period.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
So apparently when the prankster went to tell his friend about the prank his buddy told him that his wife was pregnant so he opted not to tell his friend about the prank. He has removed the sensor from the bed. He felt like his friend might not want to know that 20,000+ people watched him and his wife make a baby.

Update

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 12:47:20 PM
Author: Clairitek
So apparently when the prankster went to tell his friend about the prank his buddy told him that his wife was pregnant so he opted not to tell his friend about the prank. He has removed the sensor from the bed. He felt like his friend might not want to know that 20,000+ people watched him and his wife make a baby.

Update
Honestly, I think that''s the best way this could have ended. The couple never has to know, I''m sure the friend felt like a serious jacka**, and the sensor is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results