shape
carat
color
clarity

NEWBIE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
It''s the big day!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''ll be thinking of you and hoping for a FABULOUS, WONDERFUL WEDDING!!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes!! It''s here! It''s here! Hope you have a lovely day, I can''t wait for you to come back and tell/show us everything!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes for a wonderful day!!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the shout out, Lynnie!! Hope you had a wonderful day as well! :)

We just got back on a redeye flight this morning. It was quite the hectic week. I don''t know if I ever really got to a point where I could let go and stop planning (well, except maybe for the half hour I was getting my makeup done :), but I think it all really paid off in the end.

We could not have been lucked out any better with the weather in Napa...80 degrees and clear skies! I''m so happy we decided to have a "destination" wedding, and the venue we chose was so worth it in the end. All of our vendors did a fantastic job and really exceeded our high expectations. Even a hiccup w/ the lighting got fixed at the last minute by our DJ.

And most importantly, I''m now a Mrs. Newbie :)

I will try to post photos as soon as I get some from friends and family :)

I didn''t have much time to post on PS before the wedding week, but just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the wonderful PSers on here who have helped me over the past year, whether it was giving advice on invitations or just letting me vent. I definitely couldn''t have gotten through it all without your words of wisdom and support. Thank you, PS brides!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Delighted to hear that it went well! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! I''m so excited to see your pics, Newbie! I know every little detail will be so spectacular!

CONGRATULATIONS...you''re a MRS.!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Newbie and Lynnie! I can''t wait to hear all about your weddings
9.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Newbie!!!!!!! Sounds like the day went perfectly - can''t wait to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!! A Napa wedding sounds like a dream....sigh!

I absolutely can''t wait to see you in your dress, Mrs. Dress Twin!
Mine is getiting alterations right now, I miss it, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results