shape
carat
color
clarity

New York weather advice....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ksreynolds74

Rough_Rock
We''re visiting NYC Dec. 4-7...For the locals or those who have been at X-Mas before- is to too cold to ice skate at night? Is proposing at night a bad idea since we''re both likely to be wearing gloves? Damn- there are just too many variables
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

I have this vision of myself slipping (Intentionally) on the ice and when she comes over to help me up- I get to one knee and go from there...that or (as in my previous post) at the base of the tree in Rockefeller Plaza-

Previous posts have given me tons of other ideas, but any ideas on the weather in December, please let me know...

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Weather being weather - unpredictable!! Typically for early December, the evening time temperature will be low to mid 30s. It'll still be warm enough to skate after dark - just dress properly. Having gloves on should present no problem unless your girl friend's glove is skin tight and can't put the glove on over the ring once you propose to her. Then again, I doubt she'll want to continue skating afterwards.

Best wishes.

rodent.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
The temp is not as much as a problem. It's the winds that get me. The winds whip the cool temps at you. I was never warm in NY until I bought a full length Gortex rain coat. Nothing gets through that baby.

And Magna's right - the weather is unpredictable. You can track the forecast on line to get some idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results