shape
carat
color
clarity

new Yogo sapphire vendor on etsy

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A new etsy shop, DuskFyreGems, is offering what are represented as Yogo sapphires (no confirming lab report), and other Montana sapphires:
I can't vouch for her personally since I've not made a purchase from her. But if her photos are accurate (or close to what you'd see in real life), her Yogos appear to be more like the classic Yogos than the vast majority of what's-touted-as-Yogo sapphires on etsy nowadays-- and she does have a 7-day inspection-return policy.

Scroll on down the shop's home page to the For the love of sapphires heading & you'll see that she says the Yogo rough she's begun faceting was dug out years ago by her parents (now deceased) who were "rock hound" hobbyists.

:wavey: @whitewave , I seem to remember that you were looking for a Yogo several years ago. If that's still on your gemstone shopping list, perhaps you would consider asking Jan to cut one for you if nothing in her current etsy inventory would work for you.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A new etsy shop, DuskFyreGems, is offering what are represented as Yogo sapphires (no confirming lab report), and other Montana sapphires:
I can't vouch for her personally since I've not made a purchase from her. But if her photos are accurate (or close to what you'd see in real life), her Yogos appear to be more like the classic Yogos than the vast majority of what's-touted-as-Yogo sapphires on etsy nowadays-- and she does have a 7-day inspection-return policy.

Scroll on down the shop's home page to the For the love of sapphires heading & you'll see that she says the Yogo rough she's begun faceting was dug out years ago by her parents (now deceased) who were "rock hound" hobbyists.

:wavey: @whitewave , I seem to remember that you were looking for a Yogo several years ago. If that's still on your gemstone shopping list, perhaps you would consider asking Jan to cut one for you if nothing in her current etsy inventory would work for you.

I’m tapped out right now, but good memory! I was looking for one years ago, thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results