shape
carat
color
clarity

New Year''s Proposal in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GlobalGuy

Rough_Rock
We're going to Orlando for New Year's. The only Disney movie she really likes is Beauty & The Beast, so the Disney theme is not a big objective of our vacation, but if I can work in Beauty & Beast that would be nice.

I want to propose on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day -- any ideas where to go? A secluded spot? A spectacular view? A beautiful beach? Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
There is a Beauty and the Beast live show at MGM in Disney-Broadway style. The Phantasmic light show there at night is phenomenal. That could be a cool place and time to propose.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/parksandmore/attractions/attractionindex?id=DSFantasmicAtt

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/parksandmore/attractions/attractionindex?id=DSBeautyAndTheBeastLiveOnStageAtt

Hope that helps. :)

GlobalGuy

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend & I are going to Orlando for New Year's.

She is expecting a proposal soon, but I started my own company in September, I just bought a house and I move in March, so she probably hasn't got any immediate expectations.

Meanwhile, I intend to propose while we are on this trip -- probably New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. The only Disney movie she really likes is Beauty & The Beast, so the Disney theme is not a big objective of our vacation, but if I can work in Beauty & Beast that would be nice.

Any ideas on where to go? A secluded spot? A spectacular view? A beautiful beach? Any suggestions are welcome! Please do not hold back with comments.....I spent months searching for the ring and a lifetime searching for her.....I don't want to have a last minute plan for my proposal to her...

Thanks!

:twirl:

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
?

GlobalGuy

Rough_Rock
Lawmax,

I saw your Beauty & Beast idea, after I put out the second message. Thanks!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
ah...I understand now.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. If you get a chance, come back and tell us how it went.

Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results