shape
carat
color
clarity

New Years Eve * Need Ideas! *

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

porterror

Rough_Rock
The idea I wanted to go with was a build-a-bear talking bear. That you can record a message on. I''d buy the box holder for the bear and record a "will you marry me" message on the bear when you squeeze him.

Bad? Good? and I have no idea how i''m going to get her to be surprised though...when squeezing a bear...holding a box?

porterror

Rough_Rock
Ack nothing? Is this engagement bear idea shot to hell? or over done?

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Unless she is a huge teddy bear fan, I''m not sure if I like this idea. Especially if you want to do it New Years Eve, I don''t really understand how a teddy bear fits in. I think there are much more romantic ways you could do it, but that''s just my opinion.

porterror

Rough_Rock
She is a big teddy bear fan and has a ton. It''s a slight tradition to get her a different bear each holiday.

I''m thinking during our new years eve dinner have the waitor bring out a dessert tray that either included a ring box...or have a teddy bear holding a ring box on the dessert try with the desserts.

No more talking bear? that better?

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
I think that if she likes bears it would be a good idea. are you going to be going to dinner with friends or just the 2 of you?
If you are going with friends you may be able to solicitt the help of her friends to see what they think.

porterror

Rough_Rock
Nah just us two for dinner. But, later in the night we''ll be out with friends.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure how easy it will be to hear a pre-recorded message on a talking bear in a crowded restaurant over a holiday. Perhaps you can record a message stating how much you love her/she means to you and because of this you have a gift in the box for her....then when she is focused on the bear and opening the box, you get down on one knee and ask yourself.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I''m just a fan of the actual will you marry me part coming out of the person''s mouth...just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results