shape
carat
color
clarity

New Winter Wedding canvas... with lots-o real wedding stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.bridalcanvas.com/canvas/issue/2199

^ ^ ^ That''s the link to my new canvas.. I felt like being a bad, bad law student & engage in canvas-making instead of note-taking. It''s pretty gosh-darn simple... Not a whole lotta stuff... But I''d still like feedback (if you feel like giving any!)

A lot of the photos are "real elements"--- The venue/flowers/shoes/invites/BM dress... The wedding gown and favor box are borrowed, so-to-speak. My gown has similar gold/champagne colors, but I just couldn''t get the photo of it to mesh right with the rest of the canvas.

So yes... that''s all. Thanks for looking
1.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that! mine is right next to yours - the other winter one (my name on there is scarlett, not violet BTW). I thought your canvas was LOVELY. I really like all the champagne colors included in it. The bridesmaid dresses are fantastic and the venue is just beautiful. You said that''s not your dress, correct? do you have one yet?

I was going for a very icy, winter feel with mine, but i have to say i love that yours has such a cozy, warm winter feeling - almost like you are sitting in front of a fire!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
red and gold! LOVE IT!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks great!! Love the shoes.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love it Pils! Are your colors red, brown and gold? Or just red and gold? (I ask because mine are red, brown and gold too!)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I love it! Especially the champagne, brown and red. It looks fantastic!

courtney5638

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! Love the shoes!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Love your venue it looks so pretty and the colors look wonderful together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results