shape
carat
color
clarity

New wedding location

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
I posted back awhile ago we booked a wedding location. What I didn''t post was the family issues it created. Some people had issues with the 30 to 40 minutes drive after weeks of not speaking to his parents they sent us information in the mail a HUGE gorgeous wedding tent, round tables, white chairs that I wanted, plus my puppy could attended/be in the wedding which I was really excited about all on a family farm which I will post pictures. The reason I am so excited now is because they offered all of it plus the DJ,Ceremony officiant & Wedding Cake for free. Yep they decided that since I wouldn''t have the wedding there because of costs instead of offering to help they just decided to pay for all of it!
9.gif

So today I only had a wedding reception location now I have a ceremony location new reception location. (My Pup can attend) It all just seems to be falling into place. I hope everyone like the new location! Thanks for reading!

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Behind us may be the ceremony or Tent Location not sure yet.

awelocation.jpg

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Here is a example of the tent that they are getting for us. But instead its one large rectangle with two small ones for ends.

8-tent_Wedding_Setup-530x389.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
How neat! Thats very generous of his parents to do. I''m sorry that your previous wedding location caused some family issues and I hope things are a little more smooth from here on out.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so great! I''m so happy that things are falling into place with your wedding!

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Ugh yesterday I was so excited today not so much. I am really nervous to switch even though I still have plenty of time wedding is May 29th, 2010. Which one do you like better? And which would you chose? HELP! I always second guess everything.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results