shape
carat
color
clarity

New to The List!

mmi

Shiny_Rock
Hey all, this is kind of a re-introduction. I joined PS over three years ago under another screenname and I was on The List until about 1.5 years ago when I took myself off. I realized that an engagement was no where near and it was driving me a little nuts. I feel like there's now an almost completely new batch of girls on LIW now! It's like watching everyone you know graduate and you're still stuck in college (oh wait, that IS me too :cheeky: ) If I had stayed on the List I would be at #7 (but who's counting??). It's time for me to get back on though because I can see it happening now within a year! I posted a while back about FF's job situation, and he finally got hired! We're both very excited.

So I'm officially back on The List! Hopefully I don't make it to #7 again... :errrr: lol

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
"Welcome"!!!! I am new here, joined the list a little over a month ago! I hope you aren't hanging around until #7 either!!!!

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! I am also knew here!! I hope it comes quickly for you!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! :wavey: Enjoy your stay.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
So exciting! Do you know what type of ring you want?

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! :wavey:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome!!! :appl:

mmi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!

And centralsquare, it's funny you should ask. I am sooo confused about what we should do for an engagement ring. I have a 0.6 RB heirloom stone in my posession that I'm thinking we could use, but then what kind of setting do I do? (since I will want to upgrade to a 1ct+ stone when -hopefully!- diamond prices go down).

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Welcome (back) mmi :wavey: I really hope your engagement comes before you get anywhere near the top 10! Don't feel bad though, if I joined when I started lurking I would probably be around #7 as well, instead I'm #23 at this point... but who's counting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results