shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the forum--anyone near me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!

I have posted here a few times and thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Jamie (as you can see I wasn''''t very original when coming up with a username). I live in Texas and was wondering if there is anyone else on ps around here.

Thanks for making and contributing to this site. It''''s great! I have learned so much and I LOVE looking at all of the fabulous bling!!!

Hi Jamie, nice to hear from ya. Where in Texas are your from?

I''m originally from El Paso. I remember when I first left Texas on a Greyhound Bus. It took 48 hours to make it from the west border to the east border! Texas is a whole country unto itself.

Nice to meet you Richard! I have been living in Fort Worth for the past 3 years but I am from a small town in central Texas. Glad to hear there is someone from Texas here
1.gif

Yeah, we Texans gotta stick together.

Watch out for everyone else, although those New Yorkers have kind of a savage charm you don't find anywhere else.

The Russians that run the joint aren't half bad either. The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...

well I''m mexican but I live in the border with Mcallen TX.

WhiteFlash is in Texas, it will be nice to have them at least somewhat near you!

Date: 1/5/2007 12:52:56 AM
Author: Richard Sherwood
The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...
I heard that he was sober once and it was the worst 5 min of his life.
They put beer in the baby bottles down there I heard! :}
j/k

Welcome to PS Jamie from the resident dern yankee :}

The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...

Lol
2.gif

Hey! It's 9pm over here down under and I am stone cold sober
9.gif

Date: 1/5/2007 2:46:41 AM
Author: strmrdr
They put beer in the baby bottles down there I heard! :}

j/k

Well hubby will probably do that if I let him...
6.gif

Welcome Jamie!

Welcome Jamie -

I''m from the OTHER side of Texas from Richard Sherwood. My home town is Texarkana, TX! I live in Baltimore, MD now though. There are a few more Texans around! Lady Kemma lives in Houston. I think RoseAngel also lives in Texas. Glad to have you on the boards!

Sum

Yeah, we Texans gotta stick together.

Watch out for everyone else, although those New Yorkers have kind of a savage charm you don''t find anywhere else.

The Russians that run the joint aren''t half bad either. The Australians are a decent enough bunch, if you can catch them sober, very early in the morning.

Heh heh heh...
LOL!
9.gif

Welcome Jamie! (from another who was not in a creative mood the day she registered)
2.gif

Welcome to PS, Jamie!

I''m in Austin.

Welcome, Jamie. I live in RI now, but I grew up in a small town in north central Texas. I graduated high school in Jacksboro.

shay

Welcome, Jamie!

I am in Dallas for the time being...

I think there are quite a few Texas gals lurking around here... seems like a lot of Houston!

Thanks guys (and gals!) for the warm welcome! I didn''t realize how many people there were from Texas on here. I thought most of you were from up north. Thanks again!

hi, I''m from houston. anne and houmedgal too.

I''m am originally from upstate NY (and a proud Yankee at that) but have been living in/around Austin for almost 5 years now. Still have my northern accent though ;)

Welcome to PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP