shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the boards!

goingon5

Rough_Rock
:wavey: Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few weeks now! Such beautiful rings on here. :)

I've been with my DBF for 4 years now. We talked about getting engaged probably 3 years ago, after all schooling was done (he went back for additional schooling for a medical profession). Well, that's over... a good job is in place... so I'm patiently (so not patiently) waiting!!! We started talking style about a month ago. He's big on making sure he gets the "right" thing with everything. Always has me send photos for Christmas and Birthday gifts. He doesn't know anything about rings, so glad he is asking me. ;-)

I've always wanted just a round brilliant solitaire. I want something different that you won't see in just any jewelry store. When I found this ring by Kristin Coffin, I fell in love. It's so "ME." Anyone who knows me knows I'm a tree and nature lover. I just LOVE trees... and leaves. I collect fall leaves. I have a tattoo of an actual fall leaf from the Blue Ridge Mountains on my foot... this ring screams "ME." Kristin is amazing to talk to and gives you a lengthy long personal response to all questions. I can't stop looking at it, and my DBF likes it too.

"Problem".... his family has used the same jeweler for years. It's where his mom got her ring, his grandma shops, etc. I personally have heard not-so-good things about them though. I feel there will be pressure to purchase there, but I've assured DBF that this is "our" decision to make... HIS decision to make. So I'm hoping that goes over well. They're so traditional and would never dare purchasing a ring online.

The band is a real branch cast in gold (white gold). Diamond, .5 VS1, G, GIA, conflict-free... I might go larger but don't want to lose quality of the stone... so might stay at .5. I don't really wear any other jewelry other than my grandma's engagement diamond on a necklace.

Thanks for reading, hope to have an update this YEAR.... turn around time is 6-7wks.

er1_0.jpg
er2_0.jpg
er3_0.jpg

Alice902

Rough_Rock
Welcome! I hope you update soon with engagement news; by the way, that's an amazing ring!

Wish you luck! :)

goingon5

Rough_Rock
Thanks! You too. :)

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
omg that's such a lovely ring and totally fitting for a tree lover!!
hope ur SO doesnt get influenced by his family too much. I mean, it sounds like he's always respected your opinion on what you want. gl keep us updated!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results