shape
carat
color
clarity

New to PS and have Tacori questions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
I just joined PS after stalking it for quite some time. My boyfriend and I have been waiting for about 5 weeks now for a Tacori (rosebud) to be made and the wait is unberable!!

The ladies who have the same ring here have HUGE center stones and they all look so beautiful and noticably larger.... My diamond is just under 1 carat (.97).... I am not allowed to see the stone (which he''s had since Christmas from Blue Nile). I am nervous to see what it looks like all put together.

So my question is, if the ring has a 2mm band, will the .97 diamond look good in the setting, or will I want to upgrade ASAP? Or am I stressing over nothing?

Sarah

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi rosebud and welcome to Pricescope. the Tacori rosebud is one of my favorite Tacorti settings. a .97 stone is going to look plenty big on a 2mm band, so don''t worry about that at all. tacori rings are like little pieces of Art and your is going to be fabulous, I''m 100% sure of it. I hope your BF doesn''t wait too long to give it to you. Please come and post pictures once you get it..

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 0.97ct diamond is plenty big.
9.gif
Add a 2mm band and it will seem bigger. Relax, I''m sure it will look gorgeous when put together.

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the reassurance. Origionally, I did not want a large stone because the settings are so expensive and I am a not big jewelry person, but after seeing the massive rocks of other PSers... holy cow!!

I will definately post pictures as soon as I get it!!! The wait is torture for both of us!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS! That is a beautiful setting and a 1 carat stone is perfect for a 2mm band!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2007 2:51:42 PM
Author: Rosebud08
Thank you for the reassurance. Origionally, I did not want a large stone because the settings are so expensive and I am a not big jewelry person, but after seeing the massive rocks of other PSers... holy cow!!

I will definately post pictures as soon as I get it!!! The wait is torture for both of us!
Yup, Also known as PS happens.
9.gif

shay

Rosebud08

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcomes!! I think I have already caught the bug.... PS already happened
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s going to look amazing, I love that setting. Can''t wait to see it. And welcome to PS!!!!
35.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to the world of PS Rosebud. Your Tacori project sounds wonderful and a .97ct diamond is a great size, especially as it just misses the 1ct price hike, but still gets you a 1ct sized diamond - what a great way to go. You''ll definitely find your center stone looks large on a 2mm band. Don''t forget to come back and post, so we can say "we told you so".

CONGRATULATIONS!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the other ladies, that your stone should look great. I have a .75 RB in a 2mm Tacori solitaire and love it. Be sure to post pics when you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results