shape
carat
color
clarity

new to iphone - best case?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Hello there,

I just joined the iphone world last night... Now, I''m worried about damaging or dropping my new phone. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good protective case that does not hurt the functionality of the phone?

I googled best case and found "clear naked case" by case-mate. http://www.case-mate.com/s.nl?sc=3&custcolcantpersonalize=

Anyone have any experience with this or any other favorites?

Thanks for any input!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I bought a clear naked case as Best Buy for under $20.00 and it works great.

I also ordered a couple cases off of the internet, but cannot remember the site right now...I''ll ask my husband later.

Whatever you do, make sure you get a "slim fit" case...and a screen protector.

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Italia. By chance, did you look at the link I posted. Is that what you are sayins is "slim fit". It looks to me like it would be, but I guess I can''t tell for sure. It does say it has a protective cover for the screen.

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
When I first got my iPhone, I was also at a loss as to what case to use. There are waaaay too many options out there; therefore, I made a quick trip to The Apple Store, and the sales guy highly recommended this case (I bought the white one), and it has worked marvelously thus far
1.gif

10.gif

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
I had to go look it up but I have an in Case. I have the silver metallic:
http://goincase.com/products/detail/slider-case-cl59059

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/20/2009 11:43:37 AM
Author: Lexie
When I first got my iPhone, I was also at a loss as to what case to use. There are waaaay too many options out there; therefore, I made a quick trip to The Apple Store, and the sales guy highly recommended this case (I bought the white one), and it has worked marvelously thus far
1.gif

10.gif
Ditto Lexie. I have the black incase.

It feels solid and I can still dock the phone at my workstation. Anti-glare screen sheet also two thumbs up.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m a huge fan of the silicone case I got when I first got my iPhone - it came with a screen protector, and my DH, mom and I all got them and have been pleased with them. I''ve dropped my iPhone a couple of times and it provides just enough padding to protect it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results