shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW timeline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
So me and my BF were hanging out last night when I brought up the fact that I don''t really want to just get married and start a family right away. We were thinking we would get married at 25-26, but I talked to him about how we could be married at 24, and then spend those first few years enjoying each other and then start TTC when were 26. Our birthdays are only a few days apart, so all these ages are for both of us. Basically, we agreed on a couple things:

1. Save getting the asscher for a little while *it would preferably be custom which=expensive*
2. get a BEAUTIFUL OEC from Erica Grace instead... MY DREAM haha
3. Get married at 24
4. Which means getting ENGAGED at 23!

WOO HOO that means I have a WAY shorter timeline! We were always planning on a 2014 wedding, but this makes it a 2012 wedding!!

Just thought I would share this tidbit of info with all you ladies because I''m pretty happy about it!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is pretty cool!
9.gif
You sure moved that train along, whooop whooooop!
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome, ILA!!

That''s so much closer! Yay!!
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Love that you both agree on getting married sooner!! That is soooo exciting!

Any ideas on what this new, shorter timeline ring will look like?
9.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
YES I actually do... I would hope it too look like this except with an OEC or OMC.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Leon-Solitaire.jpg

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very, very lovely! I think it will look beautiful!
30.gif

eeeek I''m so excited for you!!

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Awesome news! That''s the kind of timeline I would like (I think I am around your age). Here''s hoping it works out for us!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results