shape
carat
color
clarity

New tattoo suggestions.

lillulu

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo. Any suggestions?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What style do you like?
Do you have any/many already?

I ask because I wouldn't recommend anything that clashes with it/them.

BTW, welcome to the lunatic asylum. :wavey:

lillulu

Rough_Rock
Thanks for making me feel welcome.

I have flower are on my shoulder but I'm wanting to get something on my side. Something like this but with more colour and little more girly

screenshot_2015-12-05-19-09-20.png

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My suggestion: Design of picture #1, colors picture of #2

_35476.jpg

tatoo2.jpg

lillulu

Rough_Rock
They are really pretty gypsy thanks

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
You just have the one on your shoulder now, right? Is it a small one? Because if you're going to go that big all the way down your side/ribs you need to know that it is going to hurt like holy hell! :-o I have multiple tattoos (sleeves, both legs and feet, entire back, etc) but the little one on my ribs (that took about 15 minutes) hurt the most! Just a friendly warning. ;))

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to second what LM said. What I'm working on, my way upper back..the last time I was in I thought ohhh yeeeaaaaah this SO cements in my head that LM is more bad ass than I. Mine's not going to become a full back piece, much as I long for it. My armpits are never going to be done, based off the left side getting closer to the armpit than the right side. So it won't be extending down onto my ribs either.

I did however, have some pictures on pinterest that I'd considered using for inspiration that might fit the bill if I still have them. I will look.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tattoo a diamond on your rear end.. :wink2:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
packrat|1449349610|3957995 said:
I have to second what LM said. What I'm working on, my way upper back..the last time I was in I thought ohhh yeeeaaaaah this SO cements in my head that LM is more bad a$$ than I. Mine's not going to become a full back piece, much as I long for it. My armpits are never going to be done, based off the left side getting closer to the armpit than the right side. So it won't be extending down onto my ribs either.

I did however, have some pictures on pinterest that I'd considered using for inspiration that might fit the bill if I still have them. I will look.

Basically anywhere that is sensitive will hurt, I got the inside of my left bicep done and that hurt like hell. Although I got both forearms done by the same guy and while the right wasn't too bad, the left had me sweating and grunting a lot. Even the tattoo artist was questioning why it was so bad for me as he did the right arm first and remembered that I didn't even flinch.

lillulu

Rough_Rock
Sold to the diamond on my backside.

Thanks for the tips guys

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
jordyonbass|1449398650|3958180 said:
I have to second what LM said. What I'm working on, my way upper back..the last time I was in I thought ohhh yeeeaaaaah this SO cements in my head that LM is more bad a$$ than I. Mine's not going to become a full back piece, much as I long for it. My armpits are never going to be done, based off the left side getting closer to the armpit than the right side. So it won't be extending down onto my ribs either.

Basically anywhere that is sensitive will hurt, I got the inside of my left bicep done and that hurt like hell. Although I got both forearms done by the same guy and while the right wasn't too bad, the left had me sweating and grunting a lot. Even the tattoo artist was questioning why it was so bad for me as he did the right arm first and remembered that I didn't even flinch.

It's weird how we interpret pain-on our own bodies and person to person. My right side of work didn't hurt the way the left has so far. I don't understand why that is. Then other people say it wasn't so bad for them. I spent four hours doing both my feet in one session, and then other people have said they ended up w/small 20 minute ones b/c it hurt so bad.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pictures of the tattoos above are so beautiful. A good friend of mine got a tatoo on the side of ribs and she said it hurt something awful.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
packrat|1449422822|3958245 said:
jordyonbass|1449398650|3958180 said:

It's weird how we interpret pain-on our own bodies and person to person. My right side of work didn't hurt the way the left has so far. I don't understand why that is. Then other people say it wasn't so bad for them. I spent four hours doing both my feet in one session, and then other people have said they ended up w/small 20 minute ones b/c it hurt so bad.

Different pain thresholds would be one factor but I think that a tattooist will cause varying levels of pain depending on how busy they are and how fast they want to get the work done. The right forearm was a quiet day and the left was done when he had jobs on before and after.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results