shape
carat
color
clarity

new software test

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:)) Definte improvement Leonid!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Cheers friends :))

More stuff to come yet including file uploadings.

Garry, do I look like Harry Potter?;))

You can choose another picture - just click on "My BB" link above.

Joel

Rough_Rock
I just had to grab a goofy pic.:cheeky: The site looks great leonid!
I posted about a month ago and you and a few others gave me some great advice on where to look for a beauty of a stone. In a nushell, and surely to be elaborated on in the near future, I bought the stone locally(Boston), had it set in platinum, and proposed the night I picked it up...and amazingly(kidding) she said yes!
I fell in love with the final product and I will try to get pics posted of it as soon as I can get my hands on a decent digital camera.

Kindest Regards,

Joel

:bigsmile:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Joel :)) The forum has been down for almost 3 weeks and I realized how much I missed it when you guys start posting again. It's like an addiction! :))

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratualtions Joel

deanb

Rough_Rock
Kindest Regards,

Joel

[:bigsmile:>
----------------

Hi Joel,
Where in Boston? I'm a bit south(E.greenwich,RI) but would certainly drive for a decent recommendation. I'm just beginning my search, and reading up on the tutorial.
Thanks,
dean

Joel

Rough_Rock
Thanks Tonysgeko! I'm eager to get the pics up to show everyone that helped me in my search.

Joel

Rough_Rock
I bought the stone from HOF in Boston on Washington St. It was through a special circumstance having a mutual friend of theirs. I know their distributor in this area in Long's Jewelers in Burlington. The only reason I purchased form them is because I wasn't paying retail. I doubt I would've extended myself that much otherwise.

My suggestion for you since you're just starting out is to go to the sites mentioned/supported by the members of this site and alos refer to other chats like DiamondTalk.com. You will get many great suggestions from the extremely knowledgable folks at both sites. They won't steer you wrong.

I was inches away from purchasing a stone from Jonathan at Goodoldgold.com.
The only reason I didn't was because I was too far along in the buying process with HOF. His site is a very educational one that you can spend days on. You will be able to look at every possible type of stone you could think of buying. Depending on what characteristics are most important to you in your purchase, Jonathan will definately educate you.
As a start, educate yourself and become familiar with what attributes you find most appealing in a diamond. Once you have done your homework and have narrowed down your search to the type of stone you want make sure you get out and start looking at them. You'll be surprised at the quality, or lack thereof of alot of what's on the market.

Joel

Rough_Rock
Continued for Dean....

I fell for the Hearts & Arrows cut diamonds otherwise referred to as super ideals. Be forewarned! This is very addictive! I know I have been bitten by the bug and love every minute of it.

Good luck in your search!!

Regards,

Joel :read:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Garry...

1. :bigsmile: just shut up, will you? I'll buy a digital camera just to post my picture for you :tongue:

2. You have to have cookies enabled on your computer and try to select the checkbox when you are logging in.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Joel, congrads with your engagement and diamond! :appl:

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hi Leonid,

Gongrats for the new format. It'll take some time to get used to this though.

Did you say there will be option to upload pics?

Errr.. why the text( the writing) is is gray and the backround also? I'd prefer black letters.

S

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Morro Sibelius, :wavey:

Thanks, I also had problem to read gray on gray. I changed the font color to black now.

Yes there will be a possibility to upload images very soon next week.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sibelius: It'll take some time to get used to this though.

a few tips..

To find out about the codes one can use in the messages, click on Ideal BB Code Overview under the edit box when composing a message.

link in the top bar.

To incert a smiley, click on the smiley icon under the edit box. :naughty:

last but not least...

You can minimize the Navigation and Permissions table at the top by clicking on the Minimize link at the right. If you have coolies enabled, it should stay this way in the future. [/u]

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Test

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
----------------

Thanks, I also had problem to read gray on gray. I changed the font color to black now.
----------------

Another test

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 11/18/2001 9:03:16 AM

----------------

----------------

Ok , now I got it.

Another test

----------------

:twirl:
This replying directly to the post is awesome feature. Quoting is very easy.

S

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
testing pictures...

Now you can attach an image file to your post. Image shouldn't be larger than 50 kB and have GIF or JPEG format

shukin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results