shape
carat
color
clarity

New puppy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I recently was given a new puppy from a friend of mine. She is 7 weeks old and about 20 pounds. The mother is an English Mastiff weighing 180 pounds (the mother was the runt of the litter). The father is an American Pittbull. She is a love bug when she is not eating she is asking to be petted or played with. I am having problems posting the pick I recently bought a Kodak easy share and can not figure out how to reduce the pic size to fewer than 100kB, so I am sending the pics to admin to post.

Also I am going to post a pic of the mom.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mommy with owner

Caina_thumb.jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Another to show size my friend is going to help with photoshop so I can put alot more photos on in the future.

Caina_and_Buffi_thumb.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, A_N !!!!!

Hee hee...I think you have quite a handful there! Can''t WAIT to see pics of the not-so-little baby!
3.gif

widget

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I think I fixed the files where I can show them

DCP_0658.JPG

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
now, i can take as many pictures of THAT to re-size as you have available. In fact i can take as many of those pups as they have...no i can't
39.gif

I am incredibly, shamefully, painfully jealous of you angel. Rats, i want a puppy! And mommy...and if you post daddy i would want that too...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww -- she''s adorable! But she is going to be a big handful some day soon, LOL!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

Pricescope - All the puppies (3 girls 1 boy) have been giving away to my friend’s fellow deputies. I don’t think there will be another litter like this one. Both my friend and his wife really doesnt want to mix breeds (they doesnt want the puppies to be used for fighting or go to a home that doesn’t know what they are in for). So they actually may be spaying her and I will be spaying the pup when old enough. I will post some better pis of her tomarrow.

Dee jay - Since she is mixed I don’t know what her final size will be but is going to be big. That won’t be a problem though when I was first out of High school I worked as Animal control for awhile. I now volunteer my time when possible at a local dog sanctuary. Any one in south Florida looking to adopt I can give you their web address. I also raised a 100 pound bloodhound and he slept by my bed till he was stolen from my yard.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
That puppy is adorable. She has the sweetest face. My aunt has an English Mastiff who is 10 months old and 150 pounds, she is very mild mannered but unfortunatly doesn''t realize her size sometimes! I sat on her couch and Cleo climbed up right next to me!
Have fun!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhh...what a cute baby!!!!!! What a BIG baby!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

This is for any and all animal lovers in Florida and surrounding areas. This is a sanctuary that I volunteer at, it was started by a lady that loves animals she simply does not believe there is any animal that can not be helped. So if any one is looking to adopt please check out this web site.

http://www.sanctuaryanimalrefuge.org/

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
sooooooo cute!! What an adorable puppy!!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

Your dog was ... STOLEN out of your yard?!

I am at a loss for words. That is appalling. I would be on the warpath.
38.gif

But congratulations on your new baby, she''s too sweet.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, she''s just precious!!! Have you decided on a name yet??

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is so gorgeous. I am sure she will be a sweetie, big dogs are not scary, they are often the sweetest things.

I am trying to think of a name for her. I love dogs, and am not afraid of larger breeds, you just establish up front who is the leader of the pack!

One of my dogs growing up was 120 pounds, she thought she was a chihuahua and would climb into my lap when I sat down and she could not have been sweeter if she tried...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about Bella?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG she''s darling - we must have more pictures!!

I totally agree re: being on the warpath about your dog who was taken that''s terrible!!
7.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Your new baby is so sweet though - she is definitely going to be big, but she looks beautiful. That''s wonderful that you work with an animal sanctuary - I volunteer at our local SPCA with the dogs, and I think its so wonderful to be able to work with rescued animals. Good for you, and good for you for getting your puppy spayed - there is such horrible overpopulation and its great that you are being responsible!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovable baby girl!!
30.gif
Best of luck with her.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments. My bloodhound was stolen out of my yard two 1/2 years ago. At the time I filed a police report and everything. He was soon found at a house about 40 min from mine. Apparently the guy thought the dog would be good as "his" hunting dog. Well Clancy my dog had been neutered at 4 months and did not know the sligest thing about hunting. Well the guy was apparently mad the dog would not track and beat the sh^t out of him.
39.gif
The cops brought him back to me bleeding me then took him to the vet and found he had been shot. Well due to injuries he had to be put down. The worst thing about it the guy got a slap on the wrist.
29.gif

I fully believe in Karma and I know he will get his due.
The two names I have thought about are Dara meaning Hebrew angel of rains and rivers, compassion. Or the name Mace no real meaning that just what my friend started calling her.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, she is just too adorable....You simply must post more pictures, and continue to.

I want to see her grow! (...and grow...and grow...and grow...).

I think Dara is a darling name....not so sure about ''Mace''...do you think a big scary looking dog should be named after a defensive weapon??

widget

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Angel, that is gross that someone would steal and harm your dog and cause his death, and get nothing more than a slap...makes me so made I cannot see straight.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Your new baby is sooo cute! What a doll! She is going to be a big one, but that''s just more to love!
face23.gif

Let''s hope karma comes soon for the a - hole that stole your other dog!
29.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 11:54:01 AM
Author: angel_nieves

Thanks for all the compliments. My bloodhound was stolen out of my yard two 1/2 years ago. At the time I filed a police report and everything. He was soon found at a house about 40 min from mine. Apparently the guy thought the dog would be good as ''his'' hunting dog. Well Clancy my dog had been neutered at 4 months and did not know the sligest thing about hunting. Well the guy was apparently mad the dog would not track and beat the sh^t out of him.

39.gif
The cops brought him back to me bleeding me then took him to the vet and found he had been shot. Well due to injuries he had to be put down. The worst thing about it the guy got a slap on the wrist.
29.gif

OMG I am shaking I am so angry. I would have shot that guy right in the nuts, then between the eyes. What a disgusting waste of a so-called human. Just disgusting.

Your new pup is a big ole cutie pie!

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 5:57:08 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 1/9/2007 11:54:01 AM
Author: angel_nieves

Thanks for all the compliments. My bloodhound was stolen out of my yard two 1/2 years ago. At the time I filed a police report and everything. He was soon found at a house about 40 min from mine. Apparently the guy thought the dog would be good as 'his' hunting dog. Well Clancy my dog had been neutered at 4 months and did not know the sligest thing about hunting. Well the guy was apparently mad the dog would not track and beat the sh^t out of him.

39.gif
29.gif

OMG I am shaking I am so angry. I would have shot that guy right in the nuts, then between the eyes. What a disgusting waste of a so-called human. Just disgusting.

Your new pup is a big ole cutie pie!
I would have brought a baseball bat to that mans house. I would have paid the consequences too. Most likely would be in jail now.. but hey, whats new?? Some people are simply not worth what my dog is worth to me (she is like my child) and I do not value their lives as much as hers.

At the least.. I would have Knocked his teeth out and broken something on him.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry to hear of the dog that was stolen. What an unbelievably cruel act. I am appalled. Your new puppy is beautiful! I hope you have many years of happiness with her.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I am in shock about what that sick jerk did to your dog. I would be in jail right now too b/c I would have either killed him or severely hurt him.
29.gif
29.gif

I hope karma comes back to get him.
29.gif

Anyway, on a happier note, your new baby is adorable.
30.gif

gail013

Shiny_Rock
The way people treat their animals is an extension of how they treat other people. This guy is definitley not normal. Can you call the Prevention for Cruelty to Animals or something? I thought that you could charge someone with a Cruelty to Animals something or another? Wonder what other charming things he has done.

gail013

Shiny_Rock
Angel- What about the name Macy or Macie-not sure how to spell?

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Hey gail we actullay decided to name her Macie, Sorry for not typing to much, i cut my leftthumb and ring finger on a can yesterday and had to have some stiches. so I am sorry for any selling mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results