shape
carat
color
clarity

New Place for everyone.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will go first! I have moissy earrings I love, anyone else? I had diamonds and gave them to DIL. At my age moissy was perfect replacement!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO excited about this new forum! I have a moissy 3/4 eternity band, and replaced my e-ring diamond with an OEC moissy in order to be able to afford the size stone I wanted.

These days moissy is no longer the green/yellow yuck that it used to be, and it's a great alternative!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Need pictures!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following!! I love bling of all kinds!! Bring on the Moissies/Morgies!!! :mrgreen2:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so excited to have stumbled into this forum! Loving what I see already.

olivepickle

Rough_Rock
I am SO excited about this new forum! I have a moissy 3/4 eternity band, and replaced my e-ring diamond with an OEC moissy in order to be able to afford the size stone I wanted.

These days moissy is no longer the green/yellow yuck that it used to be, and it's a great alternative!
Hi! Can you share a pic of your band? I’m thinking about getting one but I heard sometimes moissys can be problematic when they’re small - have you had any issues?

aurum

Rough_Rock
My grandmother died a few months ago and me and my mom started talking about inheritance and the golden items that have been passed around. therefore i asked if i could make some rings with the golden items from my great grandma, grandma and my mom so she could she it while she is still alive :) i really loved the thought of that!

And i finally got the different moissanite stones to be set into the rings! i read up on diamonds and after a little search found out about moissanite. What a stunning stones. the biggest princess is a 6x6 and will have 2 4mm princess next to it. and a 5mm brilliant will be on its own in another ring. i also ordered 2 smaller stones first to see the quality before ordering the bigger stones :)
IMG_20190531_195804.jpg

I live in the Netherlands and moissanite is almost unkown. when i got the smaller brilliant stones i went to different jewelers to test them (i wanted to make sure they didnt send me Cubic zirkonia) and as unkown as it is a few jewelers thought they were diamonds, as their testers showed that they scored as diamonds haha.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My grandmother died a few months ago and me and my mom started talking about inheritance and the golden items that have been passed around. therefore i asked if i could make some rings with the golden items from my great grandma, grandma and my mom so she could she it while she is still alive :) i really loved the thought of that!

And i finally got the different moissanite stones to be set into the rings! i read up on diamonds and after a little search found out about moissanite. What a stunning stones. the biggest princess is a 6x6 and will have 2 4mm princess next to it. and a 5mm brilliant will be on its own in another ring. i also ordered 2 smaller stones first to see the quality before ordering the bigger stones :)
IMG_20190531_195804.jpg

I live in the Netherlands and moissanite is almost unkown. when i got the smaller brilliant stones i went to different jewelers to test them (i wanted to make sure they didnt send me Cubic zirkonia) and as unkown as it is a few jewelers thought they were diamonds, as their testers showed that they scored as diamonds haha.
i love family jewlery that tells a story
looking forward to seeing them finished

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@aurum
I love your ring.
Is it set in yellow gold?

May I make a suggestion? That you post your pictures in the "Show me" thread pinned at the top of this forum. I think more people will see your ring there.
KK

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results