shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pink Sapphire and Diamond 30th Anniversary Ring!

marieni84

Rough_Rock
Wanted to share my new ring with you. The oval pink sapphire is heat treated only, 2.27, with two oval diamonds, .39 and .40, SI1/G, set in 14K white gold. This is the first colored stone I have ever purchased, and the first ring I have had custom made. The setting and prongs are pretty substantial, because I am very hard on my jewelry, and plan to wear it all the time. After all, what good is it to have beautiful jewels unless you can show them off! I know the sapphire has a window, but you can't see it when I have it on, and I searched for months to find this perfect shade of pink. I can't afford a pink diamond, so this is the next best thing! It's the exact color of my bridesmaid's dresses back in 1984. My DH is a sweetheart for letting me create this, and I have learned so much from lurking around and gathering information from all of you. I'm afraid I may become a colored stone addict!

dscn2749.jpg

dscn2738.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool that you found a colored stone to match your bridesmaid dresses! Congrats on your anniversary and enjoy your special ring.

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
Such a delicate color! It's very crush-worthy, congratulations on the milestone and the stone. I like how uncomplicated the setting is, and those massive prongs add to the look to IMHO :appl:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I love your ring. I was never a pink person until the last couple of yrs. Congratulations on a beautiful ring.

Annette

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
What a beautiful ring!

I'm working on a similar project with a purple sapphire for a 3 stone anniversary ring, so yours is great inspiration for me. =)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Great job!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Nice indeed! Watch out, CS addiction is very catching & there's no vaccination against it. :love:

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Happy anniversary! And what a lovely, lovely ring, with such a perfect, sweet shade of pink. :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love pink ovals. I have always wanted one - this is a lovely example!

(PS my bridesmaids dresses were ruby red. Wheels turning...) :)

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary!!! That is a stunning ring - I love pink stones!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
Very pretty ring!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color of your sapphire! It is so lovely and uncommon. It looks great on you, and the window does not seem noticeable. Happy Anniversary indeed!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A classic style and I love you got what you wanted! Wear it in health, and congrats!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really lovely. Happy 30th-- what an accomplishment! :appl: :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary. Your ring is beautiful. I love the color of your pink sapphire.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful ring, your sapphire is a very nice size & pretty color!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results