shape
carat
color
clarity

New on the list!

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
:lol: Hi I would like to join this group, for a few years just looked at and admiring, still not sure if I have the requirements of girlfriend or bride, may seem complicated but somehow is laughs, I'm single and I'm 44 years never got married or have children; ever imagined having a profile on a dating site someone would make contact with me, but it happened and I'm dating! :rolleyes: I'm still on a cloud, I got a boyfriend who happens to be single but also has a beautiful teenage daughter already in College, she is a great girl her father and daughter owns of a huge heart and both want me in their lives, I live in another country and they are from the United States, then we have the distance and a 6:00 hours of difference in time zone.

The issue of engagement ring is just a temporary problem but it will not be a great surprise I know that will happen soon and he knows that I am part of the universe called Pricescope and to despair of him I can't see myself using anything besides a cushion ever dreamed of with the ring from Henri Daussi but am not a fan of the most cuts, therefore the quest for a stone will begin soon but I do not want to be part of that selection, because in my country the tradition of engagement is see both wearing gold bands at the right hand when the man can afford this, involving a diamond is a thing for the rich and famous. I am a disaster and my choice of metals unfortunately requires platinum I found a couple of bands by which I fell for and the designer can perform in white gold, pink gold, platinum, silver, it is not my case I am allergic. No question of a whole eternity, prefer the convenience of an engagement ring and a textured band. My boyfriend can use the widest of bands he has long fingers and I got the famous sausage fingers more robust and I think it is # 6 in the United States.

Still find myself divided into wanting everything simpler and not see my adorable boyfriend spending money ah I know that's part of the tradition and I respect, but this is all so new to me.
I have made a lot of efforts and expect to take decisions together but I know him and he knows that I love shiny objects, never imagined that I would find someone honest who could make me think of a wedding, I need magic dust and someone get me out of the clouds laughs.

Now we go to some questions I need tips from Arizona’s residents I know the city by photos, online searches, Google Earth, sadly I can't say the name of the city, he knows my name here, I also know that it more than a month he is doing research I know! lol so I created a new profile without let him know.

Tips from mothers of girls 19th years old or of girls who have never lived with their mothers our family will be very small before anything else I want to be a good friend respecting her space, I want to be a person which she can always count no matter what, she needs the presence of an adult woman around her.
I have made a lot of efforts and expect to take decisions together but I know him and he knows that I love shiny objects, never imagined that I would find someone honest who could make me think of a wedding, I need magic dust and someone get me out of the clouds laughs.

Now we go to some questions I need tips from Arizona, I know the city by photos online searches, google Earth, sadly I can't say the name of the city, he knows my name here, where they live is a family oriented city so both are living together but kind of lonely she has her activities at the college and he works a lot.

I know he has been sort of busy doing research on his spare time! lol so I created a new profile without let him know. Is the best way to be around without his knowledge, I am not cheating or telling him lies on here. Just don’t want to ruin his surprises he wants so bad to please me and make me smile and never letting me down, he is way more positive than me, sadly by previous relationships it made me feel afraid of commitment.

Tips for mothers of nineteen years old or of girls who have never lived with her blood mother, our family will be very small before anything else I want to be a friend respecting the space between us; want to be a person with which she can always count; as a best friend she already has a girlfriend and both have the same age.

Wanted to tell a short story but it came to be a long one, sorry!

I will include pics of my ideal engagement ring and please let me know about the original prongs… hmm I love claw prongs, what finger converage you think will be better for a size 6.

Included are the pair of wedding bands I fell for, sadly knowing the texture will be polished in some time, don’t like to remove my jewelry, of course won’t wear the set in extreme situations. His version is wider mine shorter due sausage fingers.

But please add me to the LIW list.
Any thoughts or opinions are more than welcome.
Nice weekend to all!

daussi0.png

daussi2.jpg

velvet9.jpg

velvet6.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, KulpersBelt! :wavey: Congratulations on finding a father / daughter pair with whom you want to spend the rest of your life! Very exciting to go from single to family. Are you going to move to the United States?

The engagement ring you like is beautiful and I love the wedding bands.

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
Hey mary poppins thanks a lot, yes I will move to US and I feel so lucky of being in their lives, his love and devotion for his daughter moved me, she is the master planner, as she got in college knowing he works a lot and he is lonely she made up his profile on a dating site :rolleyes: my luck started to change when he started to talk to me, at the beginning honestly wasn't expecting a real contact.
Sadly I won't be with them to celebrate Thanksgiving or Xmas ;( aww moving to US as soon as possible but the whole process is full of papers, exams and lots of money; we plan to get a civil wedding here. The process of blings will run with his work only, if he start to talk about ring I will slightly join forces with my daughter to be :Up_to_something: the same with wedding bands just hope she can be my ally!
Hugs! :wavey:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!! How wonderful it is that you've found yourself a family to marry! That ring you picked out is so beautiful! I have never seen a pace split shank with a middle plain shank! Beautiful! Is that handshot another PS'er's?

I'll add you to our list during my next update :)

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! That is certainly a gorgeous ring you have picked out!

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
madelise and MBKRH Thanks for the warm welcome!

The ER setting is from Henri Daussi but personally his cut is not my favorite.
And no the handshot belongs to a sister of a guy who bought it and he was selling
so I got the pic, I am aware there's lots of yummi blings, but I really love this design
is so special for me, need to know how to get my daughter to be close and hoping she can
help her dad on the task... ;-) :naughty:

What keeps my attention on this ring is see like the cushion is floating on the air. :praise:

Beau13 has a sister in law with the same ring.

r3349hand.jpg

r3349handa.jpg

_1906.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I'm not mistaken, Daussi pieces are only sold as a set. You can't buy settings/diamonds alone. I'm sure any of the other jewelers can make the same or similar setting, so that you can get a centerstone that you really like!

lkc84

Rough_Rock
Welcome!!! :wavey:

I love the rings you've picked out! The e-ring is gorgeous and I think the bands are really unique and cool looking.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1353185188|3308898 said:
If I'm not mistaken, Daussi pieces are only sold as a set. You can't buy settings/diamonds alone. I'm sure any of the other jewelers can make the same or similar setting, so that you can get a centerstone that you really like!

Really? I thought you could just buy the setting from any authorized dealer and have them call in a stone. Or just buy it and get it set. I was at a jewelry store today that carried the settings, and they have settings for stones other than cushions and the sales lady didn't say anything about having to buy the stone through them as well.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1353192533|3308954 said:

Really? I thought you could just buy the setting from any authorized dealer and have them call in a stone. Or just buy it and get it set. I was at a jewelry store today that carried the settings, and they have settings for stones other than cushions and the sales lady didn't say anything about having to buy the stone through them as well.

IDJ and DBL both carry Daussi. Check with them. I'm not 100% sure, that's just what I recall.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! The rings you like are very pretty. Hopefully we are able to help you along your journey!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1353193439|3308960 said:
princesss|1353192533|3308954 said:

IDJ and DBL both carry Daussi. Check with them. I'm not 100% sure, that's just what I recall.

Sorry, that was cut short since I was on my phone. I recall this b/c Daussi cuts his own stones, and sets them in his own settings. MrsSalvo was selling hers, and I remember someone specifically saying it's a great opportunity to buy a piece, separate, since he only sells them together. Again, I'm not 100% sure. :sick: Maybe it's that HIS diamonds have to come in his settings, but not the other way around, where he can set any diamond???? :confused:

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, how exciting for this new chapter in your life!!! :appl: :appl:

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
Yes I saw there and thought it was sold.

Thanks a lot Madelise and audball! :appl:

Huge hug girls!

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
thanks a lot schafenm :wavey:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome and congratulations on finding a wonderful family man! :wavey:

Your ring is just lovely. :bigsmile:

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
so kind from you thanks a lot antiquesparkler :wavey:

Hugs

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
thank you so much pandabee :wavey:

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
thanks a lot lkc84 :wavey:

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!! The bands you've picked out are so unique! I really like the texture!! My fingers are crossed that you'll be able to find the perfect e-ring to symbolize such an exciting life journey!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results