carat
color
clarity

NEW LIW...

shanshans2005

Rough_Rock
:twirl:

Hi!

I'm a new lady in waiting!! I've been with my SO for 4 years and some months....5 years in April. I haven't seen my SO since he moved to NC for a new job after graduation, and I'm a senior in college oh and I'm moving to Cali in January. To be truthful this waiting bit truly SUCKS since ALL my friends are getting engaged, I think I'm the last one and I have been with my SO the longest. Yup we talk about marriage blah blah blah but I'm kinda over the talks so now. I see him in Dec for his cousin's wedding and my graduation, plus I'm spending Christmas and New Years with him. Now as much as everyone is hopeful that he is gonna pop the question in Dec, I'm really taking it with a grain of salt. I guess I'm also trying to get incredibly busy with school, work, being on 2 dance teams and being my best friend's MOH. He is a great guy so hence why I'm still with him.

How do some of you handle being a LIW??

xoxo! :love:

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
Welcome! I am also new, and also a student :) my SO and I have been together 3 years in March. I joined to read the sweet stories, and out of some silly superstition. I feel like between my studies, and this forum as a distraction I should be engaged in no time (well within the next year or so anyway). This is truly one of the happiest times of my life, and I find it fun being part of a group of women in the same boat as myself. The majority of my friends are already married... A few divorced, (the summers of 09, 10 and 11 have included nearly 30 weddings attended in total) and now many are working on, or have young children. The excitement of engagement has past them. While they will all be happy for me when my time comes too, this isn't on their front burners. Looking at rings and such was fun a few years back for them hahaha. None the less congrats on school, upcoming grad and having a loving relationship!

shanshans2005

Rough_Rock
Thnx Sun-Shine. I've been reading some post today and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Good news is I found out my SO is coming into town for recruiting in 2 weeks!! I'm excited to see him.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
good luck and welcome.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results