shape
carat
color
clarity

New Line "A Cut Above" Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JDam

Rough_Rock
Just curious if anyone has seen or heard anything more about the new line of the "A Cut Above" diamonds. If so, how do they compare to the other H&A brands like superbcerts and eightstars to name but a few.

JDam

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash will send stones here without you paying for them.

We can run the tests on the new line one, and respond based on the stone you pick.

That is what's important to you isn't it..... the one you're thinking of getting and its individual testing results.

Then you'd have complete and thorough answers for your questions.

Rockdoc

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I bought one and it is as good as any diamond I have ever seen

I think there may be even less Ideal-Scope leakage than I have seen in 8*, but have not been able to comnpare them side by side.

RocDoc your touting for work is getting rather blatant. As a participant on this site I ask you to stop it please.
Post helpful advice, or nothing at all, that way people will use your services if they see that you are knowledgable.

I have just seen about 7 blatant advertisments on this and another billboard, with little or no helpful advice. You have also passed over many threads where you could answer questions, but because there was nothing in ti for you you have contributed zilch :(

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
RocDoc your touting for work is getting rather blatant. As a participant on this site I ask you to stop it please.
Post helpful advice, or nothing at all, that way people will use your services if they see that you are knowledgable.

I have just seen about 7 blatant advertisments on this and another billboard, with little or no helpful advice. You have also passed over many threads where you could answer questions, but because there was nothing in ti for you you have contributed zilch :(
----------------
Rockdoc,

I agree with Garry. Please stop using the forum for selfpromotions.

By the way, many vendors will send stones to Dave Atlas without paying for the diamonds as well.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Btw, Student bought one recently. See his posts in these threads:

[/u][/u][/u]

Rook

Shiny_Rock
"By the way, many vendors will send stones to Dave Atlas without paying for the diamonds as well. "

What about other vendors? Will online vendors send diamonds to the appraiser in my town without paying for it?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
-----
What about other vendors? Will online vendors send diamonds to the appraiser in my town without paying for it?
----------------

If I understand correctly, there are at least two things involved.

1. Appraiser should be independent and unbiased.
2. Appraiser should have appropriate insurance to cover goods that are in his/her possession.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
"If I understand correctly, there are at least two things involved.

1. Appraiser should be independent and unbiased.
2. Appraiser should have appropriate insurance to cover goods that are in his/her possession."

So if I have an appraiser in my town that fits these qualifications, you think that most online vendors would be willing to send the diamond to them without paying?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
So if I have an appraiser in my town that fits these qualifications, you think that most online vendors would be willing to send the diamond to them without paying?
----------------
There is no rules. I guess everyone could inquire about it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results